When planning for Father’s Day, why not give the dad in your life a gift that really speaks to what Father’s Day is all about? Cooper & Kid’s The Cooper Kit is the perfect gift for the dad who wants to spend quality time with his kids and make memories that will last forever! A kit that arrives in the mail every three months, The Cooper Kit is the gift that will keep on giving hours of fun and entertainment for dads and kids alike!
Our box is perfect for those preparing for camping this summer. Because it is so hot for us, our camping season is over, but we are truly enjoying the contents of our box which includes:
- clean water science: a kit that has the kids purifying all the water poodles we have with all the summer rain we have now
- meal kit: a sample of a military style full meal in a bag. Can you say excited children?
- duck tape
- a paracord bracelet
- fire starter
- a cool bandana with different animal footprints to help everyone identify them in the wild
- a straw
- spool buddy bag
- a mirror
- a very complete activity guide that really tells all about surviving in the wilderness using the elements in the box and beyond!
It is a fun and amazing kit indeed!
Bottom line, Cooper & Kid’s The Cooper Kit offers:
- an entire box full of projects, including recipes, books, ideas and more!
- Multiple projects means hours of fun! Each box comes with 6-9 activities!
- Gender neutral projects means dads with daughters or sons will have a blast with The Cooper Kit
- Educational component in every box means your kids (and you!) can learn while you have a great time!
- Subscription service means the fun doesn’t stop with just one box! Every quarter receive a new pack of fun in the mail!
- Even the shipping box becomes an activity for maximum fun and zero waste!
We are really enjoying our box. Well more than me Sr. Cool and the kids. I can’t wait to discover what will come in the next Cooper & Kid’s The Cooper Kit! Cooper and Kid Box of Bonding and Learning!