Here is what you need:
- Chilled coconuts (best if you can chill or freeze the coconuts)
- A drill (electric or battery powered)
- Your Christmas tree holder (yup, put it to use more than one month a year!)
What you do:
- Place your coconut securely in the Christmas tree holder. It needs to be very steady. You might want to use the tree screws to ensure the Coconut i in place and not wobbly at all
- Drill one hole into the Coconut. You will know you have done it right because the drill will stop feeling that counter pressure, and you can come in and out of the coconut easily.
- Get a straw and put it into the hole.
- Sip and enjoy – Cheers!
I am running to claim my hammock under the palm trees with my coconut in hand!
Keep enjoying your summer, friends!