What to Expect at the Auto Show Miami ? Thanks to Chevrolet and She Buys Cars we can tell you about this classic show that car fans and enthusiast looks forward to every year. Definitively it is fun for the entire family. It is fun for those into cars and those not so much. As the automotive industry comes to our beautiful city to wow us with the latest advances and models for their brands, we give you a quick guide about What to Expect at the Auto Show Miami.
For this family outing, make sure you visit the Miami Beach Convention Center between November 6th and November 15th. Get ready to dream, enjoy and get personal with all types of cars and makes. One is sure to steal your heart!
Besides expecting to find a dream car, you will walk in the convention center and find these areas:
- Art Display: for a second year, cars detailed in artwork is in exhibit
- Meet the brands that rule our daily lives: Yes, Chevrolet, Toyota, Mazda, Ford are all there. My heart stopping moment was our visit to Chevrolet where none of us could resist the charms of the Sting Ray! But of course there is way more to Chevrolet than the Corvette. We were happy to find out how practically all their trucks, SUV and sedans are with the hot spot times, and focus greatly into safety features. The Malibu will rule the teen safety world with technology that not only encourages safe driving practices, but will be able to report to parents the driving behaviour of the teens. If we get a Malibu for our teen, he won’t like going around with out music. The Malibu will mute the music until all occupants are buckled up!
- Topless in Miami: This fun spot features convertibles with Miami flare
- Memory lane: a nod to the 50’s nostalgia and its cars is in display.
- Luxury lane: don’t hold out on a dream car! My little car aficionado went crazy when he saw this red baby and his favorite hyper car brand on display!
- Off-roading experience: Camp Jeep returns this year to feed the adventure via a short off-road sampler
New to the show this year is that you can go on a test drive! We took a spin on the Chevrolet Tahoe and are longing for more 🙂
For the Lego lovers in your life, don’t skip visiting this super Lego Porsche RSR
And the sports fan will enjoy this golden NFL golden baby
So, tell us, which area will you visit first?
How about winning tickets with us? Enter for a chance at the form below