This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackToSchoolReady#CollectiveBias
I know back to school will be madness, at least for the first week while we all settle into the routine, and get acquainted with new routes, schedules and teachers. At our Latino household, family and food are always what we revolve around. Not surprisingly, we crave and demand a family meal together, where I can shower everyone with love through good food and traditions. As you can imagine, this means that I am whipping out a delicious treat for some school night dessert or after school
snack. Ready for an Easy Strawberry Brigadieros Recipe?
Strawberry Brigadeiros Recipe
Moms love to pamper and encourage everyone to plow on and keep everyone’s spirits high for back to school. I need fast, simple solutions that make everyone smile. Better yet, if I can slip in some traditions. Here is my perfect combination, Brigadeiros, which I used to snack on after school when I was in elementary.
- 1 can of condensed sweetened milk
- 1/4 cup of Strawberry Nesquik Milk
- 2 tablespoons of Strawberry Nesquik powder
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- A pinch of salt
- Mini cupcake cups
- 1- Mix in a pot the condensed milk and both Strawberry Nesquik forms at medium high temperature until it boils. Don't forget to stir constantly.
- 2- Allow the contents to become a thick- like dough and continue stirring for 2 more minutes.
- 3- Remove the pot from the stove and add in salt and butter. Keep stirring until everything is well combined.
- 4-Transfere everything to a bowl and let it cool completely.
- 5-Once thoroughly cool, spoon a teaspoon of the mix on to your greased hands and make a ball out of the mixture.
- 6- Roll over sprinkles and place in the mini cupcake cups
- - To cool the mixture, you can place it in the fridge for an hour. I usually leave it overnight and continue the process the next day to breakdown the preparation to shorter times.
Mom Aiming for The Win!
Usually, I am frantic trying to figure out an after-school snack. Luckily, I always find the perfect solution in one of the many great products Nestlé offers us. Not only can I make easy delicious recipes like Brigadeiros in a flash, I can also whip a batch of the most amazing cookies ever, the Nestlé TOLL HOUSE® White Macadamia, serve them with everyone’s favorite: Nesquik, and feel like a champion for having made them for my family. Best of all? The ENTIRE family loves them! Back to school save!!! Oh, and for dinner? Nothing like STOUFFER’S® Stirfry Skillets. Get more ideas on Nestlé’s Pinterest Board.
Keeping Flavorful Traditions Alive While Saving
Purchase any two (2) 30 oz. or larger STOUFFER’S® products and at least one (1) refrigerated TOLL HOUSE® cookie dough product at a participating Walmart store you can get a $5 Walmart egift card! incidentally, it is at Walmart where I get my Nestlé products. This offer is valid from July 25 to September 15. Check out the dates and complete rules to find out how HERE!!
When you take advantage of this offer, keep these steps in mind:
- Step 1 – Purchase products
- Step 2 – Take a photo of your receipt, the image must be clear and legible, with the purchase date included and showing the qualified purchase.
- Step 3 – Text NESTLEFAMILY to 35350
- Step 4 – Once confirming you want to participate by responding ‘YES’, you will be prompted to send the image of your receipt.
Will you share the easy and delicious Strawberry Brigadeiros with your family this back to school season?