Ready for some hocus pocus? We have been enjoying our Halloween celebrations, and keep adding ideas to keep the fun going. Time to rub our hands together and get to work on a super addition to every terrifying gathering this time of year. Here is a fabulous last minute fun and easy Halloween treat that will be sure to enchant witches and goblins alike! It will also be a beautiful snack that will make every Halloween spread spooktacular! Make this Frightfully Delightful Witch Brew Halloween Snack!
Frightfully Delightful Witch Brew Snack for your Halloween celebrations!
Double double toil and trouble here we go! Sweet colorful and delicious, this bite-size snack is sure to disappear like a ghost the moment you set it on the table. Make it with this recipe:
- - 1 Box of Brownie Mix
- - 1 can of White Frosting
- - Purple & Green Candy
- - Candy eyes
- - Candy Bones
- - Purple & Green Rock candy pieces
- - Purple & Green Food Coloring
- 1. Mix brownies according to packaging.
- 2. Once mixed, spoon batter into a greased mini muffin pan. Bake according to directions of the brownie box.
- 3. As soon as done, take out of oven and immediately press down with a teaspoon about half way down in the center of the brownie to create a hollow inside.
- 4. Split the frosting between 2 bowls and add purple coloring to one and green to the other. Add as many drops until you get the color you desire.
- 5. Once brownies are cooled, use a spoon to fill the brownies with purple and green frosting.
- 6. Decorate with the candy
- Tip: Need a “stirrer” for a he witch brew? Use a toothpick, or a pretzel sticks or it.
Witches Brew Halloween Snack Party Idea
Aren’t they just adorable? Better than adorable, they are delicious! The perfect bite size sweet treat for class parties or a beautiful Halloween spread. We love our witches brew bites so much we are planning a whole party around them. If you want to get the kids involved in any kitchen projects this month, I think this will be a hit at your home. It was at hours. Just beware of the spoon monsters…they just might squash a little more than needed the center of those brownies…..
Next week, we are having a Witch bonfire meet at the witching hour! The password or trick to get into the party is that guests MUST come dressed up as witches :-)What special plans do you have for this Halloween? Anything special? Any traditions to carry out? Anything different that you will do this year? I can’t wait to read you.