I just love these no-bake copy cat for the cake pops. These No-Bake Peanut Butter Pops are Perfect for every celebration. Since I just started making them, I am starting with a fall theme for them. I love all things no-bake because in my mind it means they are faster to enjoy. So, here is the No Bake Peanut Butter Fall Pumpkin Pops recipe for you. Fair warning, you will be making them for all of your celebrations and for a yummy snack from time to time 🙂
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pops – Fall Themed Recipe
Easy, simple and crowd-pleasers are requirements around here at Cool Moms Cool Tips. Hence, these cake pops copy cats are just the ticket for a beautiful tablescape and a delicious indulging bite. Here is the No Bake Peanut Butter Pops recipe :
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1.5 cups of orange candy melts
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of melted chocolate
- Green icing
- Stirring wooden stick or Lollipop sticks
- 1-Combine graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese and peanut butter in a bowl. Mix until you achieve a fairly sticky consistency. If you feel like your mixture is still too dry, try adding a little more peanut butter.
- 2-Roll graham cracker mixture into one-inch balls and place on your lined baking sheet.
- 3- Microwave your candy melts for about 30 seconds. Add in the coconut oil and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- 4-Use a fork to dip and coat your graham cracker balls in the melted candy. Set on the baking sheet to dry.
- 5- Place a lollipop stick into each graham cracker ball. With the help of another lollipop stick dab on some melted chocolate at the end of the lollipop stick where it meets the graham cracker.
- 6- Pipe green icing on top with a “swirly” shape to make your pumpkins’ leaves.
- 7- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pops Recipe For Every Celebration
Sometimes we start eating them even before we coat them with the candy melt. It makes for a wonderful after school treat. More than likely though, every celebration will be calling for these no-bake peanut butter pops. All you have to do is coordinate colors for a baby or bridal shower. You can also make ghosts or Christmas tree ornaments out of them. The pops just need your creativity to become what you want at every party! I can just picture them with ears for our Disney gatherings. told you they were easy to prepare! Now, how about you? What is your favorite no-bake cake pop recipe? Do you make them for different occasions? What celebration will you use them for next time you make our recipe?