This is a sponsored post on behalf of Brio Tuscan Grill restaurant. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
Romance in Italy is easy for me to envision because I spent my honeymoon in beautiful Tuscany. So, when I heard there was a Tuscan menu celebrating love I just had to try it out. Plus, honestly, I want to celebrate my better half as I indulge as well. Come Fall in Love With The Flavors of Tuscany!
Fall in Love With the Flavors of Tuscany at Brio
The best place to do this is at Brio Tuscan Grill. Do you remember the Ah-mazing menu they had for the holiday season? Well, there is a new special menu just for Valentine’s Day that is just as delectable.
I want to have a beautiful celebration of love without slaving away in the kitchen. Since Brio already has a superb menu of dishes that delight, a special menu is not something to take lightly. Why rack my brains trying to figure out what a perfect menu would look like when experts have already put it together for us? So, if you are in South Florida, any of these Brio restaurants are ready with the two-course menu: The Falls in Miami, Dolphin Mall in Miami, The Village at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens in Pembroke Pines, and Westfield Broward Mall in Plantation.
Fabulous options which make it a perfect opportunity to share and discover a great start to your meal:
- BRIO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, tomatoes, black olives, red onion, cucumber, Feta and red wine vinaigrette
- Bistecca Insalata: Lettuce wedge, Gorgonzola, bacon, tomatoes and creamy Parmesan dressing
- Caesar Salad with brioche croutons
- Soup of the Day
- Lobster Bisque with sautéed shrimp garnish ($1 extra)
No course is wrong and every bite is sure to be fantastic. Choose one of the following for each of you:
- Chicken Saltimbocca: Provolone, crispy pancetta, fried sage, and butternut squash risotto (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $20.95 with the entrée).
- Scallop Risotto: Seared sea scallops served over risotto with roasted eggplant, red peppers, zucchini, tomato compote, basil and Reggiano (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $26.95 with this entrée).
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp & Lobster Tail: Orzo, farro, roasted vegetables, and lemon butter sauce (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $29.95 with this entrée).
- Center-Cut Filet Mignon (6 oz.): Grilled to order and seasoned with choice of side (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $28.50 with this entrée).
A Love to Savor: pairings
Of course the Brio experts took care of every detail, and suggest perfect drink pairings for your special menu:
BRIO’s Sketchbook Pinot Noir (Mendocino, California), a light, fruity and elegant wine ($9.95/glass and $38/bottle); and Benziger Family Winery Chardonnay (Sonoma, California), a lush and silky wine ($9.95/glass and $38/bottle).
While your love will be forever, the Brio flavors will remain in your hearts as you finish up the meal with seasonal dessert,the sweetest ever Butterscotch Budino!
A Mouthwatering Giveaway
Of course we have to share with you some of the flavorful experience at Brio. We have a $25 Brio gift card giveaway for you. For a chance to win, please enter the giveaway using the form below.
Have you indulged in the Brio Tuscan Grill Holiday Menu yet? What was your favorite dish? What will your favorite dish probably be?