Fantastic Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe
Most of time to make this recipe is chopping. That means that, if you can purchase the ingredients already sliced and diced you will save even more time. Get ready for a fabulous recipe that you will whip out for an every day meal and even for special occasions too!
- 4 half inch pork chops - works great with or without the bone
- 2 tablespoon of finely chopped rosemary
- 4 finely minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Paprika (optional)
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- -Set the oven to broil. Generously grease a cookie sheet with oil and set aside
- -In a small bowl, whisk together the chopped rosemary, minced garlic, oil, paprika, lemon juice, mustard and salt.
- -Place the pork chops on the cookie sheet and gently rub the marinade onto both sides. Let it sit while the oven preheats.
- -Bake in the oven for 4-5 on each side. Take it out, let it sit for few minutes.