We have a special place in our heart for Ireland and the Irish. We never miss an opportunity to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day. Since it is around the corner, well, it is time for us go green! Fortunately, we won’t need their luck to decorate and have some fun with a little craft that won’t require a pot of gold to create this Saint Patrick’s Day Banner Printable and DIY which is a great addition to any party of as a detail on a special Leprechaun corner.
Lucky Saint Patrick’s Day Banner Printable and DIY
Easy, quick and fun are fundamental traits of this Lucky Saint Patrick’s Day Banner Printable. It will be a great activity to do as you talk to the kids about the meaning and traditions of Saint Patrick’s Day. You will be done before you can say “Kiss me I’m Irish”. Here is how you make your Lucky Saint Patrick’s Day Banner with our printable:
- 1 sheet of white card stock
- scissors or a 2.5 diameter round hole puncher
- 30″ of twain
- 12 wooden clothespins
- Use this template to print on your white sheet of card stock png2jpg
- The using scissors or the 2.5″ circle punch cut out the circles. The circles are actually 2.6″ wide so you have some room to play with.
- Lay out your piece of string or twain. Decide the intervals at which you will have a round.
- Use the clothespins to secure the rounds to the twain.
Now you are ready to hang an celebrate.
More Than a Banner
I love this banner idea because it is quite versatile. You can choose not to hang these pieces and instead use the rounds as stickers, goodie bag tags, or a cupcake topper. You can even create a badge or pin for your lapel!
More Saint Patrick’s Day Celebration Ideas
Here are some additional ideas for you to join in the Emerald Isle fun: