This is a sponsored post for BODYARMOR as part of a Mom It Foward Influencer Network campaign. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Summer is here! While most of our sports activities are over for the season, we still keep going to soccer practice. In addition to that, the kids are active and keeping busy biking, skating, playing, swimming and running around on the beach. It is wonderful to see the kids enjoy so much of the season. I just need to keep an eye out with these 7 On-The-Go Summer Essentials With Kids to ensure the fun just keeps going and going and going!
7 On-the-Go Summer Essentials With Kids
Our summer is quite busy. I have very little prep time for any of our activities. Since we are all the time on the run (unless it is raining), I usually keep stocked up and practically packed up in the car all our On-the-Go Summer Essentials. They are easy to round up and prepare:
- Sunscreen: say no to sunburn and yes to sun protection.
Cool mom tip: The higher the SPF, the less time between replication. Important because no one wants to stop playing to reapply.
- Hats & Sunglasses: bring out our style and protect us from the sun
- BODYARMOR: this is our hydration must have.
- Pop up tent: because it guarantees shade for us. I have a compact pop-up tent that I sling over myself like a messenger bag. Just perfect!
- Healthy snacks: nurture yourselves with nuts, raisins, apples, bananas, granola bars and cheese sticks! Everyone will be reaching out for a snack full of goodness with a list like this one 🙂
- Towels: to dry from the pool & beach or lay out for a picnic. It is also great over your head to run for cover when the rain hits.
With these 7 items in your On-The-Go summer essential kit with kids you guarantee more activity, more play time and less time trying to figure out how to make sure all those active bodies are hydrated, protected and healthy under the intense sun.
Why we like BODYARMOR
Part of my On-the-Go Summer Essentials Kit includes BODYARMOR because, with active kids, you don’t want to second-guess their hydration levels. Keep your peace of mind and give them a premium sports drink that is a healthier alternative to traditional sports drinks. There is so much more to BODYARMOR. We like it because:
- It is a potassium-packed electrolyte, coconut water, and vitamins drink
- There are no artificial flavors or sweeteners in BODYARMOR
- Offers 9 great flavors to choose
- High in potassium, low in sodium
Designers by and for athletes like Kobe Bryant who is a part of the BODYARMOR organization, tells me that there is serious science and sport at the core of it. You can also enjoy BODYARMOR water and BODYARMOR LYTE which has all the same nutrients as BODYARMOR. It is naturally sweetened and has only 20 calories per serving. Make sure you take advantage of BODYARMOR coupons at your local Kroger and keep in mind these important special and dates:
- 4 for $5 on:
- 6/7 – 6/13
- 6/21 – 6/27
- 10 for $10 on :
- 6/14 – 6/20: 10/$10
- 6/28 – 7/4: 10/$10
- 4 for $5 on:
To help you round up your on-the-go summer essentials we have a fabulous giveaway for you.Your On-The-Go Summer Essentials Giveaway
TWO. Yes, two Cool Moms Cool Tips lucky readers will win a $25 gift card. Please use the form below to enter our giveaway for a chance to win
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What do you have in you On-the-Go Summer Essentials Kits?