What would be the best way to top the excitement of the 2017 Eclipse? Well, enjoying the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 at home of course! Regardless if you are a Marvel fan or not, this is a must have for every home movie collection. We are celebrating getting our copy today with our Baby Groot Sandwich food art DIY. Inspired by the team work of the film, I just had to make the perfect Baby Groot Sandwich Bag for the cute sandwich!
Baby Groot Sandwich Bag DIY
The Baby Groot Sandwich Bag is a hit around here and a great way to present the Baby Groot sandwich. You know I like to focus on easy DIY projects and this one is not the exception:
- Brown sandwich paper bag
- Big black buttons
- Green construction paper
- Glue two big black buttons at the center of the bag and leave dry completely
- Once the buttons are dry, cut different shaped peaks at the top end of your sandwich bag
- Cut out leaf shapes using the scissors and construction paper.
- Glue inside the bag at random intervals your green leaves and let dry.
You are done and ready to paid it with the Baby Groot Sandwich
About Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Set to the all-new sonic backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, the film’s storyline continues the team’s adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians (Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax, Vin Diesel as the voice of Groot, and Bradley Cooper as Rocket) must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill’s true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes’ aid as the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Out on Blue-ray Today!
Get your Baby Groot sandwiches and sandwich bags ready for a Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 viewing party! You will not want to miss a thing, much less the super cool bonus features available on the blu-ray:
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- The Making of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2”– A four-part, behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film, done in the style of classic-rock album liner notes.
- Visionary Intro– Director James Gunn provides context on how he continues and expands the storylines of these beloved characters in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”
- Guardians Inferno Music Video – Join David Hasselhoff and special guests for a galactic retro dance party.
- Gag Reel–Laugh out loud at all the hilarious off-script shenanigans and bloopers that took place on the set of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,”featuring all your favorite Guardians.
- FourDeleted Scenes–Check out four specific scenes that had to be cut from the film, including two extended scenes and two deleted scenes.
- Audio Commentary–Check out a special narration of the film by director James Gunn, who guides fans through an inside look at the making of the movie.
That is a lot of Guardians! Yay! Don’t miss out on our exclusive Nebula and Mantis interview :-). I love both mixtapes. Do you have a preference between them?