We were invited to discover Brio’s new happy hour menu. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
A girl’s meet, date night, or any celebration is always a delicious at Brio with their new Happy Hour menu, featuring a selection of chef-inspired bar bites and cocktails. we have too many favorites we enjoy from their menu and seasonal specials. Last week I discovered the happy hour menu at Brio. While I was not surprised to get good eats here, I still have to rave about them.
Happy Hour Menu at Brio
Yes, you can sit anywhere at the restaurant to indulge in the Happy Hour Menu at Brio. The flavors in the menu come together beautifully in a fun eclectic way. Of course they have Italian flare on it. My personal favorite is the Margherita flatbread. Sous chef Humberto came out to suggest eating it with the balsamic glaze. Best tip ever!
Other new items on the Brio Happy Hour Menu are
- Shishito Pepper Hash: Crispy fingerling potatoes, feta, green onions, and Sriracha aioli ($5). I didn’t know what to expect from the Asian flare mixed in with charred peppers. The flavorful mix of ingredients just makes for a party in your mouth. You can’t classify this dish in other than the “delicious” category. Oh and it is not spicy in the least, so don’t get turned off on the pepper aspect of it.
- House-made Pickles: Fried crisp, with chile lime ranch ($4)
- Potato Skins: Cheddar cheese sauce, Applewood bacon, green onions, and lime crema ($5)
You will never go wrong with a tomato and mozzarella salad, Beef Carpaccio or Black Pepper Shrimp at Brio, also available for happy hour.
Deliciousness does not stop there
- Red Sangria: Black raspberry liqueur, lime juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, soda water, raspberries, and orange ($5)
- French Gimlet: Pineapple infused vodka, St. Germaine, lime juice, and diced cucumber ($6)
- Tropical Cosmo: Pineapple infused vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, cranberry juice, and lime juice, up ($5)
- Wild Island: Pineapple infused vodka, moscato, lemon and pineapple juice, and pineapple garnish ($5)
- Very Berry Margarita: Jose Cuervo, orange juice, triple sec, wildberry syrup, sweet and sour, soda water, fresh lime, blackberries ($6)
- Cucumber Basil Gimlet: SVEDKA Vodka or house gin, fresh basil, crushed cucumbers, Angostura bitters, and fresh lemon and lime, rocks ($6)
Plan to be Happy at Brio’s Happy Hour
The new Happy Hour menu, available Monday–Friday from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m
Brio locations in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties are at The Falls in Miami, Dolphin Mall in Miami, The Village at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens in Pembroke Pines, and Westfield Broward Mall in Plantation!