No one will resist these Star Wars Chewbacca Gingerbread Cookie Recipe To Celebrate The Return of the Jedi. Not only are they out of this galaxy cute, but also perfect for Star Wars getty, say, for example, to celebrate a little thing like Star Wars the Return of the Jedi?. Can you say unhinged awesomeness?
Star Wars Chewbacca Gingerbread Cookie Recipe To Celebrate The Return of the Jedi
We have waited long enough for The Return of the Jedi. Last year, powerful stand-alone A Star Wars Story: Rogue One set the goosebump excited mood for the next chapter in the Star Wars Saga.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temp
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg at room temp
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- gingerbread man cookie cutter
- 1- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves until well blended.
- 2-Beat butter, brown sugar, and egg on medium speed until well combined.
- 3- Add in the molasses and vanilla.
- 4- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until blended.
- 5- Once all blends completely, gather dough with your hands into a ball and divide dough in half.
- 6- Wrap each half in plastic.
- 7- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours and up to 4 days.
- 8- Let dough come to room temperature before using.
- 1- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3- Lightly sprinkle cutting board with flour and roll your dough out to 1/4 inch thick
- 4- Cut out shapes with cookie cutter.
- 5- Remove excess dough from around the cookies and transfer to cookie sheet
- 6- Bake 1 sheet at a time for 7-9 minutes.
- 7- Let cookies cool on baking sheet until they are completely cool.
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 4 cups of powder sugar
- Brown and black food coloring
- 2 disposable piping bags, fitted with a number 2 tip
- 1- Combine egg whites, cream of tarter, and powder sugar and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form about 7 minutes
- 2- Split the icing into 2 bowls,
- 3- Add a few drops of Brown into one bowl and mix until combined. Add in a few more drops and mix until you get to the shade that you like
- 4- Using only a few drops of black, mix until you get a light grey shade.
- 5- Scoop icing into their own bags.
- 6- Using the brown icing, pipe a belt from the top of his left shoulder down to the bottom of his right shoulder.
- 7- Fill it in and let sit for a few minutes
- 8- Using the grey icing, pipe squares on the belt
- 9- Using the brown icing, pipe a line down the center
- 10- Using the grey icing, pipe small dots in the space between the squares
- Let dry for an hour before enjoying.
I used this gingerbread man cookie cutter
Unhinged Star Wars Awesomeness: The Return of The Jedi
Get ready for all the feels. You will celebrate out loud as well as laugh out loud as you watch Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi. It is a touching film filled with adventure and determination. Star Wars fans will love all the references to past movies plus the nostalgia that is put forth for an EPIC movie that everyone must see. It is also a great starting point to introduce Star Wars to a new generation of fans because the Rebels state their plight and we even get the best explanation I have ever had on what The Force is.
The film continues where we left off with the Force Awakens and answers some of the questions from that movie. Along with all the fuzziness of reuniting with old friends, you can’t help but love the newcomers like The Porgs! You can’t help rooting for the dark side from time to time. Just be prepared if your heart has no room for the dark side. We will pull you in!
The exchanges between Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker will give you chills, and pull at your heartstrings. Even prophetic at times. The movie is just that strong and intense in a good way. Benicio del Toro? Flawless and newcomer Kelly Marie Tran? Simply brilliant.
If you are droid geek like I am, be still my heart, you will get your reward. Sigh too bad K2SO you are missed.
Quick Last Jedi Review Parents Guide
Yes you might have to watch for minimal language. Also, pretty tamed on the romance and there is a bare male chest. Nevertheless, violence, anger, and explosions are all there. If you are looking for an age range to gauge, I would say 7 and up will be fine.
I claim it is the best Star Wars movie ever despite having a strong place in my heart for Director Krennic and Captain Cassian Andor You better get your tickets before all the spoilers start coming out!!! There will be a lot to process so get extra tickets to watch it over and over again!
With tickets in hand, while it is in theaters everywhere on December 15th, make our Star Wars Chewbacca Gingerbread Cookie Recipe To Celebrate The Return of the Jedi!
Oh, and if you have Star Wars fans in your “nice” list make sure you make them a Jedi in the kitchen with these cool gadgets