This is a sponsored post on behalf of Libman. All opinions shared are my own.
The idea of the New Year is exciting. It can be festive, uplifting, encouraging. I absolutely enjoy carrying out as many traditions and rituals as I can to call up abundance, happiness, and all good things. All of these things have to start with my home. It is where we come together and we devise our plans to open up to the possibilities the New Year brings. So, I ensure these 7 Tips to Welcome The New Year For Our Home are put into motion before or after the celebrations 🙂
7 Tips To Welcome The New Year For Our Home
As you prepare for the New Year, remember These 7 Tips to Welcome The New Year for our home should be thought as a good thing. This list should help you focus on fun and goodness It all relates to general things that you would be writing down on your list of resolutions, I am sure. In any case, if the list starts to become overwhelming, stop. Space it out and pace yourself. Time to glove up and make it happen!
- The kitchen is our HQ operations center. The daily cooking, the artwork projects, and overall family living make it important to give attention to the kitchen. My secret weapon in this area of the house is a very good sponge that will help me deep clean without that much elbow grease.
- Cool mom tip: clean out the fridge on trash day.
- I like to scrub out the floors to be ready for the New Year. Wait. don’t roll your eyes yet. I do not get on my hands and knees for it. Did you know there is a “No Knees” Floor Scrub brush that is just as effective? You will be scrubbing your floors more often than you expect because of this little wonder! By the way, I use the Libman Multi-Surface everyday floor cleaner. Spray and goooooo!
- Nothing will make you more fulfilled than lending a hand. So I say, go clean vents. After you have taken care of yours, clean them for someone else. We do take vents for granted and forget that they are the gateway to our home for many foreign particles among other things. Living in South Florida where the A/C is on 24 x 7, a little air vent TLC goes a long way. The best part is that you can be a vent hero with one tool: a vent brush. No need to unscrew, remove, dust, and put back on.
- That is the focus when it is time to look at the bathrooms. It is all about working smarter, not harder. Mentally divide the work into areas. As you scrub the toilet, give thanks for the bowl as opposed to an outhouse. In the shower or tub, I get in my “me time” now that I am a mom. So yeah, big gratitude thoughts here while I let a heavy duty scrub brush do the deep cleaning for me. This will make the job breeze by.
Let the light come in:
- Say no to gloom! Get your window squeegee to clean those windows and leave them streak free.
Dance like no one is watching:
- Put the music up to some good merengue. You will need a partner for this, so get the effective Libman Tornado Mop. While you dance, exercise, and have some fun, you will take leave your floors spotless in no time!
Wipe away evil:
- Channel your inner shaman and chant as you wipe down surfaces around your home. Make sure you do it with a microfiber cloth that delivers a streak-free shine. This really does add to the final overall look of a clean and perfect
Divide and Conquer
Finally, get your family involved. At the very least have them follow the “3 pile rule” which is great to maintain order. It works like a charm. Hand out a bucket and go around the house. If there are 3 things out of place in a room place them in the bucket. Once the bucket is full, sort everything back to its original place.
Libman Prize Pack Giveaway
Let us help you welcome the New Year into your home with a generous Libman prize pack valued at over $70.00 !
The prize pack includes:
- 1 All-purpose sponge
- 1 Precision angle broom and dustpan
- 1 Wonder mop
- 1 Freedom spray mop
- 1 Designer bowl brush and caddy
To enter the giveaway, please use the form below.
What do you think of these 7 Tips to Welcome The New Year for our home? Anything you would add to our list?