Spell out “love” this Valentine’s Day with Bumble Bee Cookies! You got it, spelling bee genius skills not required 🙂 Since we created a fun bag for class party treats, we decided to make cookies to go in the bags. Are you ready for the fun and easy How To Make Sweet Valentine Bumble Bee Cookies tutorial? Definitively, nothing tops cute, quick and easy to make. So, let’s get right to it! Time to make yummy “Bee Mine” Bumble Bee Oreo Cookies!
How To Make Sweet Valentine “Bee Mine” Bumble Bee Cookies
These adorable and easy to make Bumble Bee Oreo Cookies are pure honey sweetness. Besides eating them, they can also become a cool Valentine’s day activity with the kids! Bottom line, these are too cute not to make, so let’s get busy:
Easy Be Mine Bumblee Bee Oreo Cookies
- 1 bag of yellow candy melts
- 1 package of double stuffed oreos
- 1 tube of black cookie icing
- 1 container of small edible eyes
- 1 container of wilton confetti hearts
- 1 cup of Ghiradelli milk chocolate melting wafers
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 cookie sheet with parchment paper
- 1-Melt the yellow candy melts
- 2-When totally melted, add in the coconut oil and mix thoroughly
- 3-Carefully place an oreo into the candy melt mix
- 4-Coat cookie completely in with melted yellow candy mix.
- 5-Carefully pick cookie up with the fork and gently remove excess candy melt off the cookie.
- 6-Place coated cookie on the cookie sheet
- 7-Repeat steps with as many cookies as you can
- 8-Place aside and let cool and harden completely
- 9-Melt Ghiradelli chocolate
- 10-As soon as melted, carefully dip the tip of the oreo into the chocolate and lightly shake excess chocolate off
- 11-Place two eyes into the center of the milk chocolate
- 12-Using the black cookie icing, pipe 3 lines on the oreo for the lines of the bee
- 13-Place a red confetti heart on bee for his love stinger
- 14-Leave aside for 30 minutes before enjoying!
Cool mom tip: You can easily transform these sweet treats into pops by inserting a stick in the cream filling of the cookies before you cover them with the melted candy in step 1. I got my ingredients here:
Get Ready to Indulge
The Bumble Bee Oreo cookies are serious cuteness overload. So much so, that you might not want to eat them. But, don’t let that hold you back because they are delicious. That said, fair warning, you might not stop at one. Nevertheless, don’t worry, this recipe will give you about 18.
Cool mom tip: You can pair the Bumble Bee Cookies with water. Do use this free printable for added Valentine’s Day fun for your water bottles!
Make Bumble Bee Cookies All Year Round
Since the kids love these so much, I am planning on making them again for our Spring celebrations.
Cool mom tips: make the cookies into pops and put them in small buckets for a perfect Easter tablescape
Truthfully, these cookies are great for many occasions like
- garden parties
- tea parties
- a baby gender reveal
- baby showers
Additionally, you can surprise the kids with them for after-school snack time.
Now, tell me, are you ready to make a beeline to your Valentine and make these Sweet Valentine Bumble Bee Cookies?