We held our second MommyParty this weekend, and just like the first one, we were blown away with the organization, generosity and of course the super MegaBloks items we were fortunate to review. After our first party, honestly, I felt any other party I would host was going to be hard to beat, and so far it has been the case, until we had our second MegaBloks party!
This time the party featured adorable buildable friends for each of our little guests. This new friends are too cute and truly work on children’s creativity to convert the blocks into actual animals. The sets we received had jungle and garden friends so we had a great mix! The toys and the palyers are for kids aged 1 +
Paired to the buildable friends, the party kit include a large Tubtown farm, and that was way too much fun for children and adults alike! Because we did have a great range of animals covered in this party, we held half the party in the backyard under the wonderful South Florida weater to discover our jungle and garden friends. Then we moved in to keep playing with our friends and to play with the Tubtown farm. All around it was simply great. Not only great for the motor skill building, but also to talk about the different types of animals and their surroundings. So, with that in mind, we had prepared in advance animal books, and we had an animal channel running nn the background.
The consensus on the products:
- Durable and safe pieces
- Creative alternative to simply having blocks
- Definitively educational not only for the traditional ways in which blocks help children develop different skills, but also as it gave the opportunity to couple the learning session with an additional topic, in this case animals, their names, the names of the offspring, what sounds the animals make etc. We also talked a bit about how animals live and where.
- Easy to clean and store: each set of garden or jungle friends comes in its own pouch, and the tubtown farm comes in a colorful container.
- Fosters imagination and creativity
- Hands down, a lot of fun to play with.