Carmen shares her personal beauty tips to take on ALLERGY FACE™ beauty challenges to help those of us who not only have to deal with not feeling our best, but also not looking our best . We are talking about the well known Carmen Ordoñez, from VivaFashionBlog.com!
- How to Disguise a Red Nose: Use a foundation or bronzer with a dewy or shimmery finish instead of a matte finish, which will only highlight dryness.
- How to Contour a Puffy Face: Using an angle brush, apply a bronzer with brown undertones parallel to your jawline to help contour your face. Make sure it’s only one or two shades darker than your natural skin tone as you don’t want to overdo it.
- How to Distract from Watery Eyes: Dab a white or silver shimmery eye shadow in the inner corner of your eyes.
- Nose: To help offset redness around your nose, apply a corrector or primer with a green tint, followed by your foundation.
- Face: Add a pearly nude eye shadow to the top of your cheekbones to help them stand out. This will help distract from your ALLERGY FACE™ and illuminate your face.
- Eyes: Draw attention away from puffy eyes by defining your upper lids with a navy liquid liner. Go for a stylish cat eye, which is a favorite among celebrities and has been all over the fashion runways. Start at the inner corner of your eye and create a wing effect once you get to the outer corner of your eye.