This is a sponsored post , we received the product as compensation. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
We are done with our Prokin #28DayChallenge! You have been reading and know we were trying out slimming and anti-cellulite leggings.
We set out this journey very skeptical but very hopeful as cellulite is a big constant fight for us. The good news is that we were not let down!
A reminder on the product: Proskins are leggings made from a patented micro-encapsulated yarn containing active ingredients including caffeine, aloe vera and vitamin E. These ingredients combined with the high tech compression improves the overall skin condition and promises reduction of the appearance of cellulite.
You can read about the ingredients and more on the leggings here
We started of week one modifying our diet and making healthier choices. Weight loss started then, and we were definitively motivated to move on strong. From the start measurements were shrinking :-).
On week two we incorporated exercise, and not only did we continue paying more attention to what I was putting in my mouth, I was also looking at portion size and eliminated sodas entirely. Biggest change on week two was the reduction of size of the dimples on my legs. Yes!
When week three came around I found a new use for them: PJs! the leggings are very comfortable and sleeping in them was a pampering treat. This week was not the best for my diet because I was traveling, and it is very difficult for me to keep a healthy food intake on the go.
Here are the takeaways from the experience:
- Above all, I couldn’t be happier with the results attacking cellulite! The dimples are definitively smaller, and my legs smoother. I still have the orange peel look, but after so many years trying to get rid of it with no obvious improvement, these leggings are embedded in my daily life.
- The leggings are very comfortable, and from the start I could see that my legs had become softer, smoother and felt moisturized. I attribute this to the mix of ingredients weaved on the fabric because have not been using my regular body lotion at all since I started using the leggings.
- A downside for me is the size of the openings at the bottom of the leggings because it is too narrow. This makes it difficult to take the leggings off, but its OK when dressing with them.
- The leggings are easy to incorporate with your wardrobe. Fall should bring more possibilities: I can see you wearing them with boots, a cute top, paired to a chic jacket and a scarf. Cool outfit!
- From the very start I observed weight loss and inch reduction. However, I can’t entirely attribute both to the leggings because I have been watching my food intake from day one, controlling potions and on/off have been exercising. I am happy to share my start and end measurements with you:
Nevertheless, using Proskins has led me to a healthier lifestyle, so I have to give the leggings credit for the good loss experienced.
1-Follow us on Twitter , and tweet: #Enter for chance to #win @Proskin slimming leggings – valued $120 via @coolchillmom http://bit.ly/19rkiH0
2- Follow us on Pinterest
3- Grab our button
4- Follow our blog publicly (3 entries)
5- Add us to your blog roll
6- Enter any of my other current giveaways (2 entries)
7- Promote this giveaway, and give us the link of where and what you did. (4 extra entries).
8- Follow our friends 3 Pebbles on Twitter and tell them we sent you.
9- Hit the Google plus button and tell us you did so
Open to US residents 18 and over
*Giveaway will end on November 15th
*Make sure we have a way to reach you, by either enabling your email through blogger, or leaving your email in the comment.
*Winners are chosen by random.org, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one comment.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid..
*Winners will be contacted via e-mail and will have 48 hours to reply or new winners will be chosen.
*Cool Moms Cool Tips is not responsible for sponsors not honoring their offer