This post is sponsored by Arrigo Automotive. All opinions expressed are our own.
We love our road trips! Sometimes it can be sheer insanity spending a good amount of hours as a family packed together with our luggage, entertainment and food in a car. However, overall we do have amazing memories from our car journeys. Our daily lives also gives us lots of car time together from soccer practice to ballet rehearsal and karate class. This is why, when I am in the market for a new car I need to make sure certain items in my list are checked off. Here are our Moms Tips on What to Consider When Searching For A New Family Car:
- Space: I don’t want us to be cramped for space. I need to make sure we are all comfortable for our car travels. I need to make sure I can fit at least two car seats and have enough room for book bags, sport gear for practice and our bags when we travel.
- Storage: little spaces make a big difference for me. A pocket here and there or a secret compartment help me keep order in an otherwise crazy mom life. Plus I can make sure I have my sanitizer or wipes always available in the same place (not flying all over the car every time I make a turn).
- Look & feel: yes, I am a soccer mom, but I still want to enjoy amazing perks in my car like touching a button to close the trunk, for example. I want a sturdy feel with the comfort of lush seats and bluetooth capabilites so I can call or answer the phone hands -free.
- Peace of mind: I need to get a car from people that care for their customers and will be there for me if I ever need them.
- Price: we have a family budget to consider and I need to get the best option for money that I can get.
I guess you can say I want it all! Arrigo! We told you about them before. There is no doubt that comfort, style, space, peace of mind and price fall into place smoothly for me at the hands of these experts that understand what families need and want.
The best place for me to find it all is at
Arrigo offers a great selection of cars that do match my space, storage, price and look and feel requirements like the Dodge Durango Citadel or the Chrysler Town & Country Touring Van. Their site has an entire section dedicated to helping with finance needs and guidance. That talks volumes to me.
On peace of mind, they do not only sell cars, they also carry parts, offer service and body shop. ASE certified specialists will care to all your needs from battery and oil change to transmission and air conditioners to ensure you can focus in everything else. They do know their car stuff.