With summer in the horizon our seafood intake is sure to increase. That is because not only do we love seafood, but also those dishes are usually very easy and quick to prepare. That means that all cooks will spend less time in the kitchen, and more time enjoying Summer. This is why we are happy to share our “Stuffed Mussels in a Flash” recipe that is sure to make all palates at your home happy with a tasty appetizer or snack. It is so simple it calls for bread crumbs! Stuffed Mussels in a Flash Recipe plus Giveaway too 🙂
This recipe is fun because it plays a twist on the famous Mussels a la Provençal, and it is perhaps a bit more flavorful. First things first, here is a coupon for the Bread Crumbs you will need. Here is the easy and fast recipe:
- 3 pounds of mussels, scrubbed
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 1/4 cup of finely minced onions
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 of finely minced or mashed garlic
- 1/2 cup Progresso® Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
I forgo Parsley, but you can always add into the mix 1/4 cup of it minced. As you prepare to get your ingredients, don’t forget to use this coupon for Progresso® Bread Crumbs By the way, you can always increase the mussel quantity and serve it as part of your main course.
- I crack open the mussels and get rid of the duds by bringing them to a boil in a pot with the water and wine for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the mussels are open, discard those that do not open. Remove the empty shell half for does that do open.
- Line up the mussel in a shell in a shallow baking sheet, and set aside to prepare the stuffing.
- In a bowl, beat butter until it becomes creamy and fluid. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. You will end up with a creamy consistency that is more thick than not.
- Now stuff the mix into each mussel and shell laid out on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes or until the stuffing starts turning golden.
- Let cool down a bit, serve and enjoy.
Tip: You may want to prepare it all ahead of time. You can refrigerate and keep mussels for at most 6 hours before baking.
Tip: please be mindful of your guests dietary restrictions
You are sure to get everyone coming for more of these yummy stuffed mussels! What do you think of the recipe?
With recipe in hand, you will definitely find all the ingredients you need at PUBLIX, plus you will be able to save with this digital coupon . Now, let’s talk about the giveaway. We have $15 in Paypal money for one of you to help with the ingredients for the Stuffed Mussels in a Flash Recipe for one of you.
To enter for a chance to win the giveaway, please use the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget to tell us what you think of the recipe, and later, what your guest thought of it too!