Lining up shorts and skirts? That means you are getting ready to show a little more leg skin! Here are a few awesome tips that focus on our legs. We are ready to put our best leg forward thanks to them 🙂 Let’s jump right into them! Tips for Beautiful Legs
These are our favorite tips to get ready to show off your beautiful legs:
- Exercise: no, it is not to late to start (if you haven’t). Need something easy and cheap? Get walking! The best way to take advantage of walking as an exercise is to press your inner gas pedal and go! Want to take walking to the next level? Try powerful extra big steps to tone your legs. Besides walking, you can work on loosing some inches or toning up with by jogging or cycling. Squatting is also a great way to shape your legs. Jumping rope or a weight lifting routine can also do the trick. Bottom line with exercise is to pick the activity you enjoy most that will help focus on your legs and be consistent. Don’t forget to build up resistance/ distance/ repetitions or time to keep moving forth.
- Smooth legs: Hair less is definitely the name of the game in our corner of the world. By smooth legs, we mean no runaway hair, no stubble. Take your pick of preferred method to get rid of leg hair because it is unwanted when it comes to baring your legs. Shave, wax, hair removal creams, or laser it. Remember every method has is prepping and post steps to follow to maximize results.
- Moisturize/ Leg massage: Legs need to be moisturized too. Simply use your favorite cream or body lotion on them, and while you are at it give yourself a pampering leg massage. The massage will help you activate circulation.
- Rub, rub, rub: Get an exfoliating glove and use it before you shower. This will give you a dry exfoliation which is fast and efficient to remove dead cells and keep your skin radiant.
- Protect your legs: don’t forget to use SPF protection on your legs too.
Another tips is staying away from clothes that are too tight. Anything that leaves a mark on your skin interrupts circulation. You need a healthy circulation to fight cellulite! You can also elevate your legs and give use your ankles to make a few imaginary circles 3 times a day to improve circulation.
Also, consider using your fave stilettos sporadically As a matter of fact heels that are too high or too flat are not good for our legs. What is good is to change our heel height frequently. If you can do it in the same day, you will be ahead of the game.
Ready to put your legs in the lime light? Do you have more tips we could add to this list?