Thanks to The Network Niche Influencer Network and Buick for sponsoring today’s post.
At home we have a love affair with cars. We all do including my mini car enthusiasts. We all look for different things in a car. Nevertheless, there is always common ground on safety, comfort and reliability. All 3 point seem to have heightened importance now that school is back in session, and I become Mom Taxi chauffeuring kids all over town. Because we are still adapting to the new routines, I took a moment to focus on Driving Tips for Back to School. For “research purposes”, I drove a Buick LaCrosse from Williamson Automotive thanks to the Buick 24 hour test drive.
Driving Tips for Back to School
We might be experienced drivers, but sometimes we just need a friendly reminder to be alert on the road. Because we are still adapting to the new routines and are running around to catch up to new schedules please consider these basic Driving Tips or reminders for Back to School:
- Be on the look out for school zone signs, especially if you are not driving on your regular route.
- Respect and obey the posted speed limits in school zones
- School all have different schedules, be mindful of the enforced school zone times posted.
- Be extra alert while driving through a school zone because children frequently cross the road unexpectedly.
- Follow the crossing guards instructions and always yield the right of way to anyone on the crosswalk.
- It is very dangerous to pass a school bus on the right. Don’t do it.
- Traffic in both directions MUST stop when a school bus is picking up or dropping of children if there is not a road divider.
Buick 24 Hour Test Drive
As I told you, I came up with this list in the comfort of a Buick LaCrosse. That is because when my little car expert saw the commercial for Buick’s 24 hours test drive, there was no way we were passing up that opportunity. Anyone can enjoy a test drive by simply signing up HERE. That will schedule pick up for you at your nearest Buick dealer and get you on your test drive way. We loved the idea of a 24 hours test drive because it really allows you to discover the car at your pace. As you do your errands, carry out your routines or drive out for dinner, you get a chance to see how Buick integrates with your needs and lifestyle. I must send off a shout out to Williamson Automotive Dealer for their superb customer service!
Buick LaCrosse: Safety, Innovation and Comfort
We recently discovered Buick via the Buick Regal. It was an awesome car. The bar was set pretty high when we sat in the Buick LaCrosse. We were not disappointed.
While we could appreciate some of the great features from the Regal, the LaCrosse ups the game smoothly like this:
- All Regal safety features like the vehicle side blind zone alert are included plus back seat passenger airbags
- Speed limit alert and Lane departure warning.
- Comfort goes into a more luxurious venue on the LaCrosse which is filled with accents, details and more room.
- Buick LaCrosse leaves no doubt of its engine power.
- Excellent on gas consumption.
I loved the possibility of a 24 hour test drive. I discovered I have a soft spot for the Regal despite the upgrades and more power offered by the LaCrosse. Time for you to find your Buick. I might go back to discover the Enclave. Will you sign up for a 24 hour test drive?