I love it when some of the items that I love most in my kitchen gets used over and over again. I love it, even more, when I find alternative uses for them too 🙂
When I am in the kitchen my fail safe is baking. Not only I can almost guarantee a good meal or dish, it usually takes me the least amount of time in the kitchen. It doesn’t hurt that I get praise for my cooking abilities when something gets made in my oven in my favorite CorningWare french white pie plate.
CorningWare Fench White Pie Plate Features
I have to share with you some of the features that make CorningWare French White pie plate great:
- Beautiful design: like I said, it will complement every tablescape you create.
- Easy to clean. I feel like I don’t have to say anything else after this point, but there is more
- Under ridges: the ridges under the pie plate make sure the plate doesn’t slip or slide in the oven
- Because it is Stoneware, it is safe to use in
- Chipping and crack resistant
The depth of the pie plate is fantastic. As a matter of fact if makes for great savory pies as well. I have to tell you that despite all my different types dishes cooked in it, it does not stain! The pie plate retains its beautiful French White, so I take advantage and use it to put out fruit, which makes for a beautiful display. It is also the perfect addition to any tablescape for everyday use or every celebration.
Italian Inspired Prosciutto and Mushroom Savory Pie
This CorningWare pie plate will help you during all the holiday cooking and will be sure to make any chefs in your Santa list extra happy to get one under the Christmas tree!
What will you bake with the CorningWare French White pie plate?