When you have a full house and want to mark special days or have a celebration, I bet you need adorable ideas that are quick and easy to put together. That is the case for me, and the reason why I came up with these Valentine’s Decorated Milk Jars DIY.
Celebrating with Decorated Milk Jars
When special occasions come around at our home, we are always “surprised” with breakfast in bed. Because Valentine’s Day celebrations are a family affair, I can’t do breakfast in bed for everyone. plus there is no fun in everyone eating alone in their room, right? So, I focus on details and little things that are fun and simple to make. These Valentine’s Decorated Milk Jars fit the bill.
Making Valentine’s Decorated Milk Jars
To make these jars, your creativity dictates the end result. Here is what I did for mine:
- a milk jar
- a sheet of stick foam fabric
- baker twine
- Cut the foam sheet in a heart shape and remove the protective back part
- Take the burlap and wrap it around the milk jar
- Get the heart shaped foam and place it over the ends of the burlap to hold it together in place
- Use the baker twine and wrap it around the jar several times. When you are happy with the result, make a knot in the back of the milk jar
- and you are done in under 10 minutes!
Arent’ these adorable? Of course, you could do the same thing to just about any jar or glass, and adapt this idea to any celebration. I am thinking planets and robots for my little one’s upcoming birthday. Now I am ready to serve juice and milk for our Valentine’s Breakfast celebration with my Decorated Milk Jars DIY
What do you think of these Decorated Milk Jars DIY?