This is a sponsored post. All ideas, opinions, and excitement about BJ’s Wholesale new Pick up & Pay service is 100% my own.
Mother’s Day is one of my favorite family celebrations. That said, I don’t like hosting or organizing it. Lucky for me my sister takes over as the perfect Mother’s Day host. Even though I don’t play the host, I do as much as I can so we all help out in or special way. Curious about our ideas for Mother’s Day Celebration Tips to Help The Host?
Tips to Help The Host Celebrate Mother’s Day
You need to remember that you are helping. You are NOT the host. Your ideas and helping hands will make a difference, and will make it an occasion to remember to all of you. Besides that little tidbit of food for thought, here are some tips that we hope will make all the difference for smooth event planning and celebration.
- Offer yourself: don’t know how to help? Ask the host, I am sure she knows exactly where she needs help. I did, and my sister needed help getting a few things like plates, cups, and napkins. Many times hosts need help, but don’t know who to turn to. If you offer yourself, you make it easy on everyone.
- Don’t want to cook? No worries, find an alternative like decorating or babysitting the kids while the host takes care of business. I want to help, but my crazy life has taken over and I was worried I wasn’t going to be able to hold up my end of contribution until I discovered the new pick up and pay service at our favorite retailer BJs wholesale.
- Share! Find something useful in Pinterest that could be great for the party? Share with your host! You might inspire her, and make a huge difference for the party. My sister is clueless when it comes to placing everything on a buffet table so instead of making a graph for her, I snapped a photo of how I suggest she arranged all the items I bought at BJ’s Wholesale using their Pick up & Pay service:
I try contributing, but usually, my busy life takes over. Now I have no excuses thanks to the new pick up and pay service at BJ’s Wholesale to help out.
Pick up and Pay
This service is convenient and a time saver both at the same time, and it comes with the great BJ’s Wholesale customer service you are accustomed to. Once I was in my online account, I started searching for the items I needed.
In under 5 minutes, my shopping list was done, handed over to BJ’s and on my way to relax while I got my confirmation emails to go pick up the items ordered.
If you order on any given day before one pm, you will be picking up your order at the store after 5pm. If you place your order after 1pm, you will have to wait until the next business ay to claim your purchase.
How easy is that, right? I sure was for me. As a matter of fact, I tried to be difficult but was received with smiles and an eager politeness to help out. Keep in mind that only the primary card holder can submit the order online. At my store, anyone can pick up the order, which is perfect in case you want your spouse to swing by for you.
When I got my order, nothing was missing, and I added a couple of things I picked up as I ran into the store. Adding my new items was not an issue at all.
Pick up & Pay does make life easier!
I can totally relate to this family, and I know that I will be using this service a lot, especially for the activities and celebrations in the horizon like:
- Moms, Dads & Grads Gifts & Party needs.
- Summer Camp
- Sport Equipment- Baseball, Lacrosse and Soccer
- Getting Outdoor Spaces Ready to Go
Don’t forget to take advantage of great offers available right now:
- A Free 90-Day Membership available now through Sunday, July 3 to non-members. All you need is to print the coupon at http://bit.ly/1T695nN and visit your local BJ’s club to activate their trial. Once enrolled, you will have a membership number and will receive a membership card upon visiting the member services desk.
- BJ’s is also currently offering a 15 month membership for $40 now through Sunday, July 3 plus a coupon book with more than $2,000 worth of savings.
Summer is going to be amazing with all the savings and help I will be getting at BJ’s Wholesale! What will you be purchasing at BJ’s Wholesale next?