The holidays are here! It is time to decorate and be merry with those we love. For many of us, that includes our furry babies 🙂 We shared tips on how to pamper your pet during the holidays. Today we want to share how we will be Decorating for The holidays with your pets! It should be fun, and make for cool family memories. Ready for our Christmas Tree Pet Ornament DIY?
Christmas Tree Pet Ornament DIY
DIY with our dogs is always fun. We did some painting with artistic Nano, and now we will be doing an easy craft with Nanis! We are going to do an ornament for our Christmas tree. Making this Christmas Tree Pet Ornament DIY is easy and possible with all size dogs. We did ours with our small Nanis so she didn’t need much coaching as we lead the way for her. This is how we made it:
- A bag of plaster mix – 150 grams approx.
- Protective mask for furry parent
- Set of plastic gloves for furry parent
- 1 stick
- 1 mold
- A piece of ribbon 19 cms approx
- 1 cup of water
- Wear mask and gloves to avoid potential allergies from the plaster mix. In a bowl place 1/3 of the water and mix in half of the contents of the plaster mix. Stir in quickly with the stick.
- Add the remaining plaster and as much water as needed to achieve a cake mix consistency.
- Pour into the mold, shake mold to smooth out, and let it dry for 5 minutes
- While plaster is still soft, place your pet’s paw in the mixture – remove the paw relatively quickly
- Wash pet’s paw thoroughly after removing
- Use a pencil or round stick to poke a hoe in the mixture
- Let the mold sit until completely dry. For about 5 hours
- Remove plaster from mold
- Put ribbon through hole and decorate!
You can also decide to paint or glitter up the ornament before using it in your tree or hanging it around your home for the holidays.
Celebrating The Holidays With Your Pets
As your entire family gets into festive mood for the season, Fido might need a bit more attention because the crazy elves are in town taking away from his thunder. Find fun activities in which your pooch can participate in like making our Christmas Tree Pet Ornament DIY. You can also show your love by doing the same thing you have been doing all year long. That means, feeding your dog with the best dog food out there – Beneful! You know there is nothing like the peace of mind of dog food that has as its number one ingredient meat! The new Beneful dry food is deliciousness for your four legged best friend!
Beneful Holiday Giveaway #HappyHolidays
Here is something to brighten further your holiday celebrations. How about a Beneful giveaway to show your dog some love? We have a fun doggies prize pack for you that includes a puppy stocking and ornament, as well as a Beneful food sample and dog food bowl.
For a chance to win, please enter the giveaway using the form below.