It is easy to share a winter wonderland that is delicious and fun to put together. No one will resist these Winter Wonderland Snowflake Cookie Pops! With a few ingredients you will have a beautiful, fun, and delicious Sweet addition to your holiday festivities spread. It is also a winning treat or favor for a Disney’s Frozen inspired party.
Winter Wonderland Snowflake Cookie Pops Recipe
Shhhhhh, they look complicated to make but the truth is they are very easy to put together. Gather round your elves or kitchen helpers! It is time for a family activity.
- Sandwich Cookies
- Lollipop Sticks
- White Candy Melts
- Food Coloring
- Candy Snowflakes
- Coordinating Candy Sprinkles
- Insert the lollipop stick into the stuffing of each cookie.
- Melt the candy melts
- Add in the blue food coloring
- Dip the cookie into the melted and colored candy.
- Lay out each cookie pop over parchment and decorate making snowflakes or any other designs you want for the cookie pop.
- Leave to dry until candy melt has hardened again.
Tip: to make inserting the lollipop stick easier, you might want to get the double stuffed sandwich cookies.
Cookie Pops as a sweet treat year round!
Place in clear cello bags, tie with ribbon, and you’ve got a fun and festive gift!! Great stocking stuffers or as an add on to your wrapped gifts. Such a fun winter treat!
Don’t limit enjoying these delicious cookie pops to winter. You can easily change up the colors and decorating to match any holiday (I can’t wait to try a version of this for Valentine’s Day!)
Are you making easy, edible treats this holiday season? Please share!