Here is a salute to all the My Little Pony fans! You can easily bring Twilight Sparkle or any of her friends to life with this easy and fun My Little Pony Balloons DIY! This simple craft is perfect for a My Little Pony party, or to celebrate a day at the movies to watch it 🙂
A little cutting, stickers, and balloons will go a long way to amaze your My Little Pony lover. These are fun to make and you can make it with the kids too, so double win. Ready? Let’s get making My Little Pony Balloons DIY
- a balloon per pony
- sticker paper in white, black, and pink
- construction paper
- crepe paper
- Double sided tape
- Cut out two small dark circles and two white bigger ones for the eyes from the sticker paper. You will need two round circles of the pink sticker paper.
- For the nose of the pony, use the construction paper to cut out a tie-like shape.
- The ears are made by cutting out 2 paper colored triangles, the shape below and a small thin triangle or arrow. The color triangles will be slightly smaller to the frame in the image so you can show a trim.
- Make a conelike figure for the head. Put it together with the double-sided tape. Feel free to decorate it.
- Time to put it all together. Arrange the items to make the face on the balloon. Use glue for everything, except the ears- use double sided tape for those as well as the cone.
My Little Pony Balloons For A Celebration
Any occasion is a perfect to round up the kids and make these My Little Pony Balloon DIY. Our inspiration is clear and these days our celebration is the upcoming My Little Pony Movie that will be in theaters everywhere on October 6th! Want more to celebrate? We have pre-screening advance tickets for you if you are in Miami. These are on a first-come, first-serve basis so hurry up and get your tickets now right here.