This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Licefreee and #WeAllGrow Latina Network
Nothing gets me scratching my head more than the thought of Lice. On one hand, because these little pests are very difficult to get rid of. And, on the other hand, because eeeeeekkkk I start feeling them all over me even if there are not home. Despite never having these pesky critters visit our home we are ready to prevent or eliminate them with these 7 Things About Lice Every Parent Must Know.
7 Things About Lice Every Parent Must Know
They’re creepy, they’re crawly and they’re much more than an inconvenience. Ask any parent who has ever had to deal with lice and they will tell you they can wreak havoc on the household. So knowledge is power and we are happy to share these 7 things about lice every parent must know:
- The cleaner you are the more lice like to you. No joke. Lice love clean heads. So having lice is not synonymous with a lack of hygiene.
- Because someone has lice, it does not mean automatically everyone at home will get them too. The key is to implement clean up measures ASAP to stop the infestation.
- Don’t share combs, brushes or towels. Do not share clothing such as hats, scarves, coats, hair ribbons or barrettes.
- Lice are hard to get- head lice do not jump, fly or swim- however they are great crawlers and can move from person to person in little as 30 seconds.
- You don’t necessarily itch if you have lice —while the most common sign is itching, many times there is no itching- the only way to be sure is frequent head checks!
- Wash all bedding, toys, and clothes that the kids with lice have used. Don’t forget to thoroughly vacuum rugs and clean tiles for all lice dust and egg shells to be out of your home!
- Soak all your hair care items and accessories in very hot water for at least 15 minutes.
Cool mom tip: the moment we get a note from school advising lice are in class I put gel on everyone’s head to deter lice from feeling welcomed. But if lice are here, I attack them with LiceFreee.
Choose to be LiceFreee
What a relief to be lice free! I bet it will be more like, LiceFreee when you use a product made by parents that have been there, right? Moreover, you can’t beat a product that is 100% guaranteed. If you stand behind your product and I am in the middle of a lice crisis, I want you, LiceFreee. Need more reasons why LiceFreee is your best bet to get rid of lice? Here you go:
● I prefer staying away from pesticides when it comes to the scalp of my children. LiceFreee is a non-toxic, homeopathic head lice treatments safe for children 6 months and older.
● LiceFreee is so effective it is strong enough for adults too!
● It kills head lice and eggs (called nits)
● LiceFreee works on all hair types including thick, curly hair.
Got lice? You have solid, non-toxic help to deal with the little critters. Don’t let lice catch you off guard. Nothing like the power of knowledge to either keep lice at bay or eliminate them quickly if you have to.
Has your family dealt with lice before? Any things you would like to add to our list?