This is a sponsored post on behalf of Florida Prepaid plans & the Florida Prepaid College Board. All opinions expressed are my own. 7 Money Tips To Obtain Financial Fitness for Families.
A new year and more than likely than not, everyone has a healthier lifestyle or fitness program in mind. I have a fitness routine in mind. It is all about our finances. As we plan for the new year, why not also plan to be financially fit and include big goals like college education for your kids? Stress-free college education planning is part of my mom resolutions. It should be one of yours too because it is not only paramount but also ohhhh so easy! Listen, if you plan and take simple effective steps now, your money management efforts will deliver important milestones you can be proud of even before the year is done. As parents with tons of expenses, and one eye on the future happiness of their children we all need these 7 Money Tips To Obtain Financial Fitness For Families to start our $$ workout today!
7 Money Tips To Obtain Financial Fitness For Families
Just like training your body into a better you, financial fitness is achieved with constant actions. That said, no need for an extreme boot camp to start It is time to start training and implementing these 7 Money Tips To Achieve Financial Fitness efforts. This list should become your financial resolutions. It will make a big impact with little exertion on your end:
Write down your financial goals.
- Before we run the IronMan race we need to get off the couch and work on resistance, distance, flexibility and so much more. Want to accumulate wealth? Plan for retirement or a child’s college education? When you know what your financial goals are, you can more easily determine what monetary exercises need to be in place when to achieve your goals.
Look at what you eat.
- Wait a minute, didn’t I say it was about financial fitness? Yes, it is!! Food is a big expenditure for families. When you plan your meals you reduce waste. When you reduce waste you save money! Also, consider cheaper supermarkets to buy ingredients for your planned meals.
Never miss a due date.
- The late charges quickly add up, and you don’t want to give away your hard-earned money. Pay on time. Juggling too much? Automate your payments then. Besides paying on time keeps your credit score in good standing. In turn, your great credit score will mean savings via good interest rates when you need to make big purchases.
Save for college.
- A formal higher education is paramount nowadays, as it opens worlds and doors like nothing else. You should be determined to melt away the stress of thinking about paying for college. Have kids? Get Florida Pre-paid college program. That’s it. Even if you have a baby at home, you have to start working on it. Fortunately, there is more than one Florida Prepaid program available. That means that you can choose the one that fits your family and your financial fitness plans best.
Live within your means.
Small steps can take you far.
- Always look monthly at all your statements in case there are errors. Don’t think about saving all your paycheck when you can only do $10 for now, otherwise; you will end up giving up on your financial fitness. Oh and those $10? make them transfer automatically every month.
Take all the savings.
- Don’t shy away from coupons, discounts, BOGO offers because these eventually translate into big savings.
Make Education Part of Your Financial Fitness Goals
Implementing these easy 7 Money Tips To Obtain Financial Fitness For Families you will avoid financial pressure. More importantly, you will ensure your family’s financial fitness and create incredible opportunities for your family. How amazing will you feel knowing that you can guarantee higher education for your children with a Florida Pre-paid plan? By acting today, you will:
- Free them from future debt. Student loan debt has reached $1 trillion of debt among Americans. Your kids won’t be one of them.
- Open doors to the world for them.
- Doing wonders for your family’s financial fitness!
If you stay the course, soon you will be able to also buy the piano that your princess wants to further her musical interests, and have that stress-free family vacations not having to worry about your budget! There is nothing like knowing you have secured a college for your children TODAY!
Ahhhhhh, breathe, here is to a cool chill and zen mindset, cheers! Did you have a college debt when you graduated?