Easy Raspberry Galette Recipe Sweetens Everything!
Raspberry Galette Ingredients:
- 1 room temperature thawed pie crust.
- Fresh raspberries – 1 3/4 cups.
- Lemon Zest – 1/2 tsp.
- Brown Sugar – 2 tbsp.
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp, freshly squeezed.
- Granulated sugar -1 tsp.
- Egg white mixed with a little water for brushing the edges of the galette.
- Confectioners sugar for dusting
Raspberry Galette Directions
- Before you start, preheat the oven to 400 F
- In a bowl, mix the fresh raspberries with lemon zest, lemon juice, brown sugar and let the mix sit for 30 mins.
- Next, roll the pie crust on a greased cookie sheet.
- It is now time to drain the juice from the berry mix and spoon it onto the pie crust about 1 1/2 inches from the edges. Gently fold the edges and crimp and brush with the egg wash.
- Sprinkle the sugar.
- Put in the oven and bake for 20-25mins till the edges turn golden brown.
- Before you taste it, let the galette cool down. The final step is to dust with confectioner’s sugar.
Print the Raspberry Galette Recipe
A Delicious Meal To Celebrate At Home
The Easy Raspberry Galette Recipe complements very well dishes like our yummy rosemary pork chops paired to baked beets. Perfect reasons to stay in and celebrate it all at home! We make it on Valentine’s Day, Spring celebrations, and it does make several appearances during our summer days.
Who will you share with this delicious and Easy Raspberry Galette? Have a special celebration in mind to make it for?