I partnered with Paramount to celebrate the new movie Sherlock Gnomes. All opinions are 100% my own.
Easy Frog Cupcakes
Ready to decorate? These Easy Frog Cupcakes only call for a few ingredients and they are so much fun to put together with the kids.
Decorating Frog Cupcakes ingredients:
- Use the icing to cover the top of the cupcake completely. You can make an up swirl if you like.
- Place two eye sprinkles on the top center of the cupcake. Try placing them close to each other.
- Add a lip sprinkle in the lower center of the icing under the eyes.
To make the icing:
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups of powder sugar
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Icing green color
- In a standing mixer, combine all ingredients and mix on medium to high speed for a few minutes until stiff peaks.
- If still liquid like, add another half cup of powder sugar.
- Add a few drops of green color and mix thoroughly
- Scoop the mix into a piping bag fitted with a star tip
Cool mom tip: we used lip sprinkles because we are inspired by Sherlock Gnomes’ Nanette the frog. You can use red licorice or cut roll-up candy to make a froggy tongue if you prefer 😉
Suggestions on When to Make Easy Frog Cupcakes
So, I made these froggy cupcakes for our advance screening of Sherlock Gnomes. Yes, these cupcakes are inspired by Nanette! That said, you will see our Easy Frog Cupcakes at all of our Spring / Easter celebrations plus garden themed parties. Now that Sherlock Gnomes is in theaters everywhere starting today, we are going to have a gnome celebration in our backyard with Nanette as the star of it!
ABOUT SHERLOCK GNOMES