Yes! Another Marvel movie to enjoy! While it is about a superhero there is more slicing, dicing and language. Like the first one, Deadpool2 is rated R, and as the superhero is just as snarky as before. So right off the bat, No, Deadpool is not Kid-Friendly. I will not judge parents that take their kids to watch it. So, for those who go and those who don’t, we have an Easy Deadpool Cookie Recipe. It should be a cool way to celebrate the film for movie goers, and a perfect treat for those that have to wait a bit more to enjoy it.
Deadpool Is Not It Not Kid-Friendly
Yes, I said that already. For parents who have babysitters lined up and are going to watch it, this is what you can expect. There is no need to watch the first movie to see Deadpool2. There is lots of humor, but it is not clean. There is no real plot and it is a movie that will not get lots of thought-provoking conversation after you watch it. As a matter of fact is raunchy. You need to stay for the after credit scene. It is a Marvel movie after all!
Easy Deadpool Cookie Recipe
This Easy Deadpool Cookie Recipe is yummy, and just what you need.
- 1 box of chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tarter
- 2 1/2 cups of powder sugar
- 3 disposable piping bags, fitted with a powder sugar
- red and black food dye
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Unwrap the chocolate sandwich cookies and place onto the cookie sheet
- Combine egg whites, cream of tarter, and powder sugar and mix until stiff peaks form
- Split icing into 3 bowls
- Mix in the 3-5 drops of red food dye into one bowl and combine until completely red. Add in a few more drops of red food dye if the color isn’t a dark red.
- Do the same for the black food dye in a second bowl
- Leave the third bowl white
- Scoop the icing into their own piping bag
- Use the red icing, outline the red detail of Deadpools mask and fill in
- Then use the black icing, fill in the spots for Deadpools eyes
- Let dry for an hour before putting on the white for his eyes
- Once dry, pipe on the white part of the mask for Deadpools eyes
- Let dry for an hour before enjoying.
That is it! It is not only cool and yum, but also a great activity to share with your kids.
So tell me, who is the biggest Deadpool fan you know?