I can’t believe the Hulk was being so tame in Avengers: Infinity War. I was ready for all the Hulk, smash! After all, IronMan was very confident when threatening Loki in The Avengers because “We have a Hulk”. The Hulk is not only the strongest Avenger, he is also a monster with a soul. But alas, I should have known better because after Thor: Ragnarok. It seems a new era has begun for Banner and Hulk. While we get to see that unfold, let’s just celebrate all things Marvel, Infinity War, and our favorite green monster with a delicious Hulk Donuts recipe that is easy to make!
Smash It With This Hulk Donuts Recipe
No need for anyone to turn green to enjoy this delicious Hulk Donuts Recipe. It will take a bit of work, but it is all fun and the kids can join in for the cooking and the eating of the Hulk Donuts. Here are the different steps:
Making Hulk Donuts
- 2 2/3 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- Green & purple food coloring
- Green & purple sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prep doughnut pan with baking spray and set aside.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, sour cream, and eggs into a second bowl.
- Combine the melted butter, vegetable oil, and vanilla
- Gradually add in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix to combine thoroughly
- Divide the batter into two bowls.
- Add several drops of green food coloring in the first bow and purple food coloring to the second bowl.
- Stir to mix the colors evenly in the batter.
- Spoon equal amounts of the colored batter into the doughnut pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9 minutes. (or until the doughnuts spring back)
- Allow doughnuts to cool a few minutes in the pan.
- Transfer the donuts to a wire rack to completely cool.
Hulk Donuts Decoration
Vanilla glaze ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 cup of powder sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of green & purple sprinkles (to decorate)
- Combine the milk, powder sugar and vanilla extract until smooth to get the icing.
- Dip the doughnuts into the icing and turn the doughnut 90 degrees.
- Place back onto the wire rack to harden, and repeat the previous steps for remaining doughnuts.
- Sprinkle doughnuts with green and purple sprinkles.
Let dry for an hour before enjoying!
Hulk Donuts For Your Next Avengers Party
The Hulk Donuts are a great nod to the sweet side of the green Avenger. They are also the perfect after-school treat and great to all Marvel Parties. I could even venture to say these donuts can also double as Gamorra Guardians of the Galaxy donuts, don’t you think?
Ready to smash it with these Hulk Donuts? Do you have a Hulk fan in your life?