You can’t help but cheer for Cassie when she never doubts her dad and is AntMan’s biggest fan. She doesn’t waiver and is a strong girl. So is the talented young lady who plays AntMan’s daughter again in AntMan and the Wasp.During our Exclusive Abby Ryder Fortson AntMan and The Wasp Interview we discovered that if she was a super hero she would love to have the power of invisibility! How cool is that.
I was invited by Disney to the AntMan and the Wasp Set in Atlanta in Pinewood Studios. All opinions shared are my own.
Exclusive Abby Ryder Fortson AntMan and The Wasp Interview
We played 50 questions with Abby and her answers made us soul sisters of sorts. She loves soccer and if she could be an Avenger her superpower should be invisibility because she loves sneaking up on people! How fun is she! Here are 8 things we learned about Abby Ryder Fortson:
8 Things to Know About Abby Ryder Fortson A.K.A. Cassie
Definitely, Abby Ruder Fortson is a busy girl and she juggles her acting work with all the activities kids get to do. This nine-year-old is an inspiration and a role model. During our interview, the things that caught my attention were important things we should know about this successful actress:
- Memorizing her lines is a piece of cake for Abby. She has been doing this since she was three. It only takes her two readings to learn her lines! Talk about a quick study people!
- She loves being reunited with the entire cast.
- Her role model is Reese Witherspoon.
- A memento she keeps from AntMan is a wrap on bracelet someone gave her
- She would like to work again with Alex Roe
- When she is not acting she is playing sports and reading.
- The book she is reading now is Wings of Fire.
- In between scenes she works on her homework. She is a busy bee!
Abby shared a funny story on set when “[we were] in a maze where we were going through lasers made out of yarn, and then I got through them so easily, and Paul (Rudd) kept doing it and doing it, and he kept getting zapped, and we were pretending- ow, my butt fell off.”. Great memories for this talented kid!
In theaters everywhere on July 6th.