Some superheroes need capes, others an amazing suit. Around here everyone needs a mask!! To get ready for the premiere of one of our favorite cartoon shows, we made some cool masks! These masks are an easy craft that POWs! it big time for fun, Teen Titan themed parties and as a cool activity with the kids “Are you ready to get up and get at ‘em team?” Robin; Then you are ready to suit up….or mask up as your favorite minor hero with the DIY Teen Titans Masks!
This sponsored post is in partnership with DC TEEN TITANS GO! TO THE MOVIES. My excitement for the movie and fun times crafting are my own.
DIY Teen Titans Masks!
Don’t be caught with no plans when your family wants to celebrate Teen Titans style because that would be something like: “Many of your Earthly ways are still strange to me, but that was… “just plain freaky”, correct?”-Starfire
How to make Teen Tiran Masks:
- Foam sheets
- green for Beast Boy
- white and pink for Starfire
- black and purple for Raven
- black for Robin
- brown, red, blue and gray for Cyborg
- black for eyebrows
- Scissors / box cutter
- Teen Titans face templates (get mine here)
- Hole puncher
- Place the face template over the foam sheet and cut the outline. Do the same for each of the Teen Titans.
- Use the template to cut out the specific character pieces:
- hair and eyebrows for Bees Boy.
- face accessories and eyebrows for Cyborg.
- hood for Raven.
- hair, eyebrows, and over eyebrows for Starfire.
- Glue the character pieces on the corresponding face outline, leave to dry.
- Once dried, cut the eyes out. Use scissors and the box cutter to perfect as much as you can. Don’t let the little ones use the box cutter.
- Punch out holes at either horizontal end of each mask.
- Measure kids’ heads to determine the length of the ribbon. Half the measurements.
- Thread a piece of ribbon through each hole.
When you are ready to use the mask, tie the ribbon ends in the back of the head and you are done. Before long you will hear “I have to admit, the mask makes me feel cool.”-Raven
Cool mom tip: you can use a glue gun if you want to accelerate the process.
Ready for Teen Titans Go! To the Movies?
“Uh-huh. I’m diggin’, I’m diggin’. Diggin’ like a pro, yo.” Beast Boy
Aren’t these DIY Teen Titans Masks super rad? They make everyone that uses them not only a Teen Titan but also a star!!!….you know like the movie coming out 🙂 The kids we so focussed on making these masks at some point we had total silence!! I was impressed. As you can imagine, next we are going to have a meatball toss competition going on for the masked Teen Titans!!!
Now tell me, which Teen Titans mask will you claim for yourself?