Disney’s Hollywood Studios Toy Story Land is open! We got to discover and bite into some of the new items available at the quick service restaurant. With all the rides and fun there is to have in this new land, you will need a moment to refuel, recharge your toy batteries and just take it all in. Toy Story Land Food: What is in Woody’s Lunchbox? Sweet, savory, sandwiches, drinks and desserts. We have the list of mouthwatering and family-pleasing items for you.
Disney invited us to experience Toy Story Land and witness the dedication ceremony. All excitement about playing with Andy’s toys in his backyard and opinions shared are 100% my own.
Toy Story Land Food: What Is In Woody’s Lunchbox?
The first thing that will catch your eye is that the restaurant front is a lunchbox itself and the cash registers are boxes of food items. But there is so much more to appreciate in the enormous amount of details in every nook and cranny! Yes, the world is sure fun when we have shrunk to become toys in Andy’s backyard.
If you ask me, this quick-service restaurant offers a delicious menu that will soon become a must taste for everyone visiting Walt Disney World! Here is the Toy Story Land food we discovered. Ready to find out What is in Woody’s Lunchbox?
- Breakfast Tchotchos: potato barrel bowl with scrambled eggs and gravy,
- French Toast S’mores breakfast sandwich: a classic campfire treat re-imagined to perfection. It is a fabulous Graham encrusted brioche of generously slathered marshmallows and chocolate ganache. Dessert for breakfast? Yes, please!
- Grilled cheese sandwich: cheesy gooey middle here we come! Grilled in garlic butter and filled with a trifecta of cheese flavors, you will go nom nom nom all the way back to the Alien Saucers. Those cheeses used? Oh, just cheddar, provolone cheeses with cheddar cream cheese. Yes, I saw your eyebrows go up, and you are right. Delish!!!
- BBQ Brisket Melt: Chef Woody includes a Texas-style sandwich on a garlic butter-grilled sourdough with cheddar, Monterey Jack, pickles, and BBQ sauce.
- Monte Cristo: breaking news – this one is baked with raspberry jam, not fried like Disneyland’s version.
- Smoked-turkey sandwich: on multi-grain bread
- Tchotchos: Imagine potato barrels (tater tots) covered in chili, topped with cheddar cheese, corn chips, and garnished with sour cream and scallions! The portion is big enough to share. Which is great to leave some room for dessert.
Cool mom tip: prices range from $8.99 to $12.99 and come with a choice of macaroni salad, tomato-basil soup or potato barrels.
- Lunchbox Tarts: attention please, this is not a drill. It is OK to go crazy over the two different lunchbox tarts available: Raspberry and Nutella! Both have crispy pearls to make it fancy and the Nutella one has caramelized bacon bits to totally underline the foodie aspect of this childhood comfort food dessert!
Drinks (no need trying to open the thermos at Woody’s lunch box)
- Grown-up’s lemonade: also known as Woody’s signature drink is an ADULT only drink. This is what I call the cool chill find at Toy Story Land. It is a deliciously refreshing mix of Odwalla lemonade, black cherry puree, and Three Olives Cherry Vodka. Yes, say it with me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
- For the kids – Mystic Portal Punch: a unique mix of lemon-lime and tangerine flavors with Powerade Mountain Berry Blast.
- Root Beer floats
Cool mom tip: Bud Light, Blue Moon ale and a hard cider are also on the menu.
Biggest Tip Ever: Mobile Order It
Yes, you can order using your My Disney Experience mobile app and avoid the crazy summer lines. Oh, and there are Babel min cheese bites for a great snack too.
It is time to play big and also eat big!!! What will you try first from the Toy Story Land Food? Do you like What Is In Andy’s Lunchbox?
For More on All Things Toy Story
Need help planning the best Disney Hollywood Studios visit ever? Talk to the experts at EZDis and give them code NAN18 for a trip catered for you plus a special autograph book!