Ready for trick or treats at Magic Kingdom? We sure are and we are here to tell that you have never gone out asking for candy and sweets treats like you will here! It is a beautiful eperience you will want to keep sharing with your family year after year! What makes this celebration so special? We share 6 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Things to Love.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of EZDIZEZ. All opinions shared are our own.
New at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Space Mountain is spookier than ever with the lights going completely dark as you plunge into deep space to a spookier soundtrack!
- Join Doc Mc Stuffins and Timon from The Lion Guard for the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam dance party at Storybook Circus.
- A Madder Mad Tea Party thanks to crazy lights and a soundtrack that will make you spin with magic!
- Interactive Pirates of the Caribbean ride means real life hidden pirates! Will you be able to spot them?
- Kids and adults can now up a notch their costumes with a Disney Character Couture Makeover. Remember this is not only inspired by characters. Rides and Disney food can also inspire a makeover!will be offered at the park during the event, but book early since appointments are filling up fast! Kids and adults can get looks inspired by their favorite Disney characters, rides and even food.
6 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Things to Love
Swift lines: ride over and over your favorite rides because during this magical Halloween party the lines are shorter. There are fewer guests at the park during the party for one. For another, there is so much going on that everyone seems to be somewhere else!
Besides the new activities, don’t forget:
- Boo to You parade.
- Scream-o-ween dance party with Mike and Sully at Tomorrowland.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular at Cinderella’s castle center stage.
- Cadaver Dan’s Barbershop Quartet at Frontierland.
- Happy Hallowishes fireworks display at Cinderella’s Castle.
Forget about pumpkin spice latte. It is time to indulge in the candy corn milkshake! There is so many more creepy treats to discover, you will not be disappointed!
Very cool photo opportunities
The expert photographer cast members will guide you on how and where to stand for great memory making photos!
Special Character appearances
I can’t wait to see Jack Skellington and Sally from “The Nightmare Before Christmas”. I hear we get a chance to pose with Cruella de Vil. There are plenty characters to see at the Boo to You parade, like my all time favorite Wreck-It Ralph!
The Best trick-o-treating ever
Visit all 14 candy stations if you dare!!! There are over 40 kinds of different candy to try. Don’t forget to ask for the allergy packet if you need it, and hit the allergy-friendly centers around the park.
Planning Your Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Let the experts help you have the best visit ever! Call our friends over at EZDIS who will:
- Help you select the best resort/category
- Assist with parking planning and avoiding the crowds
- Recommend and make dining reservations
- Strategies and make FastPass reservations
- Watch for future discounts
- Provide lanyard with trading pins for all children on packages
And now for a limited time, when you give them the code NAN18 you will also get a special autograph book!