Muppet Babies are an overload of adorable injected with plenty of imaginative fun. It seems that in The Muppet Babies nursery room there is always a good reason to celebrate. In that spirit, we are making some a fun and easy Muppet Ears or Muppet Babies Headband DIY. More precisely we are making a DIY Muppet Animal Headband and Fuzzy Bear Headband DIY These are perfect for role play, themed parties and Halloween!
DIY Muppet Animal Headband
To start with our easy craft projects, let’s get ready to make our DIY Muppet Animal Headband. You will have your Animal Headband ready for your time to play in under 10 minutes! I am so excited for this Muppet Animal ears, perfect for a Disney visit too!
- a plastic headband
- red felt
- black felt
- ping pong balls
- glue gun
- For Animal’s head, cut out a comic burst illustration shape from the red felt.
- Use the black felt to cut our his eyebrows, and two small rounds for his pupils
- Affix the red felt shape to the headband using the glue gun.
- Once dry, glue the black felt over the red felt where you want the eyes places
- Now glue the ping pong balls
- Finally, glue the pupils to the ping pong balls
Muppet Babies Headband DIY Celebrate Muppet Babies Time to Play on DVD
The first time we heard about Disney Junior’s show ” Muppet Babies” was directly from its producer, Mr Tom Warburton. He made us fall in love with the Muppet Nursery and won us over with his charm and excitement for the program. The moment we then saw it we were totally enamored. Lucky for us, we can now we can have endless hours of fun watching the adorable Muppet Babies Time to Play at home!
The DVD features 4 episodes plus 2 bonus episodes, as well as music videos and show and tell shorts.
- Sir Kermit the Brave/Animal Fly Airplane
- Super Fabulous vs. Captain Icecube/Piggy’s Time Machine
- The Great Muppet Sport-A-thon/You Say Potato, I Say Best Friend
- Hatastrophe/Fly South
2 Bonus Episodes
- How Kermit Got His Groove/One Small Problem
- Playground Pirates/The Blanket Fort
10 “Muppet Babies: Show & Tell” Shorts
- Kermit’s Show and Tell
- Piggy’s Show and Tell
- Fozzie’s Show and Tell
- Gonzo’s Show and Tell
- Summer’s Show and Tell
- Animal’s Show and Tell
- Kermit and Piggy’s Show and Tell
- Kermit and Fozzie’s Show and Tell
- Piggy and Gonzo’s Show and Tell
- The Great Muppet (Short) Musical
6 Music Videos
- “What’s So Scary About The Dark?”
- “Never Have To Say Goodbye (To The Summer)”
- “Get Back In The Game”
- “Good Things Come To Those Who Wait”
- “You Can Be A Dancer”
- “Muppet Pirate Shanty”
Now you are set! Time to play and wear your Animal ears! Are you ready to make Muppet-inspired Animal Headband DIY? If you want to make Fuzzy Bear Baby ear or Fuzzy Bear headband click here.