Yes, Infinity War is amazing. It is epic!!! Remember when popcorn in hand, I cat called at all the superheroes as they walked by me getting off the stage at the Infinity War Red Carpet Premiere? Front row was awesome…. or was it? Time to talk again about Marvel’s Infinity War now that we can take the blue-ray / DVD home starting on 8/14. But, we need to do it with an Infinity War Thanos Cocktail Recipe in hand. Because my Marvel FanGirl Infinity War key moments are not enough to try and decipher what comes next, let’s make together this Thanos Cocktail recipe. It is perfect for all Marvel celebrations!
Thanos, I Can’t With You: Infinity War Thanos Cocktail Recipe
Marvel has inspired quite a few delicious concoctions but they have all been a nod to our favorite Avengers around here. The IronMan is So Awesome Cocktail and The Enigmatic Black Widow Cocktail, great examples. I still need a Dr. Strange one. Nevertheless, a villain has now taken center stage. Man, Thanos, I can’t with you! Between the dust and his actions working towards something he truly believes in, I just can’t. So, let’s sip together on something delicious as we take in Infinity War again, this time, from the comfort of our own homes;
Infinity War Thanos Cocktail Recipe
- Dab simple syrup all around the rim of a glass.
- Now dip the glass in the gold sprinkles. Set aside.
- Add 2-3 pieces of ice, and combine vodka, blue curacao, and sweet and sour in a drink shaker.
- Fill your gold rimmed glass with ice.
- Pour the liquor mix into the glass.
Enjoy. Easier than going searching for all the Infinity stones! It is big in flavor and does not leave you reeling…..
Cool mom tip: to make this drink kid-friendly simply remove the Vodka and follow the rest of the recipe
Infinity War Blu-Ray Bonus Features!
Infinity War will be available in blu-ray starting tomorrow August 14th. It is much more than just enjoying the movie at home. We get more than two hours of all things Infinity War. We will enjoy:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
The Deleted Scenes
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Infinity War DVD Giveaway
Now that you are set with the Thanos Thanos Cocktail Recipe and know that the Infinity War is loaded with extra Marvel fun, we are ready with an Infinity War DVD giveaway for you! For a chance to win, please use the form below:
I am so ready to watch the Infinity War scenes that took my breath away again. What Infinity War scene is the most powerful one for you?