How do you tame cabin fever? I easily get affected by cabin fever. We know about this condition all too well. Hurricane season in South Florida has tested us and we have come out surviving. Nevertheless, it can be brutal. You do need some creativity and positive disposition. Sometimes little things go a long way to have giant fun. Our inspiration these days is Fun at Home Scott Lang Style – AntMan and The Wasp Marvel Fun. Here are some of his giantman ideas!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of AntMan and The Wasp in-home movie release. All opinions shared are my own.
Fun at Home Scott Lang Style – AntMan and The Wasp Marvel Fun
I think it would be difficult not to want to jump the fence if I had to be more than three months secluded in my home. Scott Lang has been a big inspiration to get creative and have both giant and itty bitty fun. Don’t despair, there is fun to have in just about everything. You just have to make it happen!. Get all the Fun at Home Scott Land Style and add to those, a couple of my own ideas:
While Scott’s suggestions are impressive creative ones, I do need to add these to the list:
- Have a Marvel Family Movie night to enjoy AntMan and The Wasp at home starting October 16th when it will be at retailers everywhere.
- Have a Louis storytelling competition – see who can tell the most compelling and funny story imitating none other than the antourage’s own Louis special narrative style
- Make The Wasp cupcake toppers
- Read everything I have on the exclusive AntMan and The Wasp Coverage here:
- AntMan and The Wasp is appropriate for children.
- AntMan and The Wasp Secret Set visit
- Paul Rudd exclusive set visit interview: AntMan fun facts
- Evangeline Lilly exclusive set visit interview: women can’t do it all
- Abby Ryder Fortson: Getting to know AntMan’s Cassie
- Director Peyton Reed exclusive set visit interview: Do AntMan and The Wasp need each other?
- Is AntMan and The Wasp Appropriate for Children?
- Does Paul Rudd spill Marvel Secrets?
- Evangeline Lilly Rocks it as The Wasp
- Laurence Fishburne on his post-credit scene reaction exclusive interview
- Marvel Superhero moment for Michael Douglas
- The Wasp Cupcake topper DIY
- Root for The New Marvel Villain, The Ghost: exclusive interview with Hannah
AntMan and The Wasp Home Movie BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Director’s Intro by Peyton Reed – The talented creator behind some of Marvel Studios’ funniest and most charming films will invite home audiences deeper into the world of “Ant-Man and The Wasp.”
- Making-of Featurettes:
- Back in the Ant Suit: Scott Lang – Hero and all-star dad Scott Lang keeps the laughs coming for the audience, cast and crew.
- A Suit of Her Own: The Wasp – Highly trained Hope Van Dyne is now the Wasp. See how some of her craziest stunts and action-packed scenes were brought to life.
- Subatomic Super Heroes: Hank & Janet – Hank Pym’s wife Janet was lost in the quantum realm. Trace the legacy of these characters and the iconic actors who portray them.
- Quantum Perspective: The VFX and Production Design of “Ant-Man and The Wasp” – Explore the movie’s visual effects and production design from a whole new viewpoint, in which every micro and macro detail counts.
- Gag Reel and Outtakes – Audiences are treated to the hilarious quips that did not make the film as well as exclusive outtakes from Stan Lee and Tim Heidecker.
- Gag Reel – Join in the fun with these outtakes from the set.
- Stan Lee Outtakes – Stan Lee tries out a series of hilarious one-liners for the scene in which his car shrinks.
- Tim Heidecker Outtakes – Check out Whale Boat Captain Daniel Goobler and his improvised whale-watching riffs.
- Deleted Scenes (with commentary by Director Peyton Reed)
- Worlds Upon Worlds – As Janet leads Hank through the surreal landscape of the quantum realm, they encounter an intelligent life form.
- Sonny’s on the Trail – On the hunt for Hank Pym and his lab, Sonny Burch and his henchmen check the security camera of a neighborhood bookstore.
- 10 Years of Marvel Studios: The Art of the Marvel Cinematic Universe – See what it takes to bring the MCU to life, and the role concept artists play in bringing Super Heroes from comic book to screen.
- Online Close-Up Magic University – This commercial will inspire you to expand your mind and maximize your full potential!