I try hard to live a healthier and better lifestyle. And so, ladies and gentlemen, I jumped on the Keto Diet. Until now, the hardest part for me, besides cravings, was TIME. I got the munchies under control with a delicious Cajun Keto Cheese Chips Recipe. As for time, well, I have a tip and an offer for you that will definitively catch your eye!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product.
Cajun Keto Cheese Chips Recipe
If you are looking for a delicious keto snack to munch and crunch on you have to make this Cajun Keto Cheese Chips Recipe. Even my non-keto dieters are loving them. They are easy to make and a joy to indulge in. This recipe makes 24 chips Make them like this:
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun spices
- A pinch of parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 cups of shredded mixed cheeses (Parmesan, Pepper Jack, and Cheddar)
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- Ice cream scoop
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cheeses, seasonings, oregano, and parsley flakes together.
- Use the ice cream scoop to measure out each chip.
- Drop each scoop full on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-10 minutes. (Or until brown/crispy).
Cool Mom Tip: if you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container. But honestly, be ready to make more and never have leftovers 🙂 .
Get More Cooking Flexibility, Convenience, and Speed in the Kitchen with LG
Usually, when I am in the kitchen, I do bake more than one thing. Especially because not everyone at home is doing Keto. How can I get even more cooking flexibility, convenience, and speed in the kitchen? An LG combination double wall oven is the ticket!
Here is why:
• Cut Cook Time in Half
• Cook with Confidence
• Style That Changes Everything
This will be perfect to make a big batch of the Cajun Keto Cheese Chips Recipe!
Best Buy Special LG combination double wall oven Offer