Every Disney trip has it very unique and special moments. There really is something for everyone to enjoy the magic to the max. Regardless of simple basic budget or an extravagant one, you can expect to create memories to cherish and last a lifetime. Since we already know about the all the free things at Disney World, let talk about the Disney World Luxury Experiences.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of EZDis. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
Disney World Luxury Experiences
Needless to say, these fantastic Disney World Luxury Experiences will cost a pretty penny. Of course, they will be unforgettable and most likely will go above and beyond your expectations. Let’s plunge into them:
Beware, you will want to whip out your Disney VIP card just about everywhere after living through the Disney VIP Tour. What this service offers is your very own Disney tour guide. He or she will make sure that you get preferred and expedited entry to selected attractions as well as restaurants. Full of knowledge, they will enlighten you and point out what feels like super Disney secrets as you visit the parks. Your transportation will be arranged for you. Easy access to alternative entries to the parks will be opened to you. You have never had such a smooth themed park visit ever.
Club Level Accommodations
Dine With An Imagineer
Victoria & Albert Restaurant
Fine dining is more than alive at Disney. With a dress code for patrons to follow, customers will indulge in a mouth-watering six-course meal. Victoria & Albert locates at the Grand Floridian has received the AAA Five Diamond Award for 15 years. We don’t need to tell you that it is foodie heaven with unparalleled service.
Not the Disney Yacht club hotel. We are talking about an actual 52-foot yacht called The Grand 1. Bring 16 of your friends with you and let the Captain, Deckhand, and Butler take care of it all. Its marina is the Grand Floridians and it reigns the Seven Seas Lagoon. We suggest watching the Magic Kingdom fireworks on board!
Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom
Go behind the scenes of the popular Kilimanjaro Safari attraction. The VIP guided journey takes you to parts of the African savannah most theme park visitors don’t get to see. Get ready to cross a rope bridge suspended above crocodiles, feed a hippo, and hunt a few of the big five with your camera in custom safari vehicles. You will also enjoy a relaxing lunch of African-inspired gourmet cuisine at a private outdoor overlook with panoramic savannah views.
Can you say pamper time? You will be surprised to know that there are several spas to choose from:
- Mandara Spa at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Senses at Disney’s Grand Floridian
- Senses at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Zahanatai Massage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Do Disney Like A Rockstar
To do Disney World like a rockstar you don’t have to be one. You just need the right support. Whether you want to do Disney Luxe style or need a basic budget-friendly package EZDis experts can help you. Let them put the best package for your pocket, needs, and pixie dust wishes. They can help with all thing Disney, including:
FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD AND DISNEYLAND:
- Help you select the best resort/category
- Assist with parking planning and avoiding the crowds
- Recommend and make dining reservations
- Strategies and make FastPass reservations
- Watch for future discounts
- Provide lanyard with trading pins for all children on packages
FOR DISNEY CRUISE LINE :
- Help you select the right ship/itinerary
- Recommend stateroom locations
- Assist with excursions and onboard activity booking
- Provide a great shipboard credit you can spend on board
FOR ADVENTURE BY DISNEY
- Assist in selecting the best option for you based on a number of factors
- Prebook activities in your “on your own time”
- Pay your guide gratuities for you
Which of these Disney World Luxury Experiences would you like to do first?