Are you ready for a delicous Sorcerer Cocktail? It is powerful, full of magic and will keep you guessing what is in it! Some might call this the Jafar Drink, but if you taste closer, you might be calling it The Genie drink because it is that good! The Sorcerer Drink is a great way for us to celebrate that now Disney’s Aladdin live-action movie is on blu-ray for us to add to our home collection. Get the easy recipe below
This is a sponsored post. All opinions shared are my own.
The Sorcerer Cocktail – Disney’s Aladding Inspired
Magic is at the heart fo this drink. Be it to dream of conquering the world or the hope of freedom, it will hit the spot. So, you might think when you look at the drink that it really is a nod to Jafar, The Jafar Drink. But, it you try it, its sweetness and fun character might have you thinking about the Genie, The Wishes Drink. To simplify things, I will settle on the Jafar Drink not to get too philosophical, and because I have a soft spot for Disney villains.
The Sorcerer Drink Recipe – The Jafar Drink
It is a libation that you can easily turn into a mocktail. But I started our with the cocktail because so many of us adulting grew up with the story of Disney’s Aladdin Animation. Here is The Sorcerer Drink recipe:
- 2 oz grape juice
- 1 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz apple juice
- 1 oz grape flavored vodka
- ½ oz Gold Schlager
- “Hot” candy sucker to garnish
- Mint to garnish
Cool mom tip: if you don’t like hot candies, try replacing for a blood orange slice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake to mix
- Pour over ice and garnish.
Cool mom tip: to quickly convert this cocktail into a mocktail replace the alchohol for more apple juice and add add some sparkling water for a fun effect.
Disney’s Aladdin Live Action
You know how much I loved the strenth of Princess Jasmine. Naomi Scott is simply amazing in the movie and in our exclusive interview on her Princess Jasmine role. I am so happy I get to watch her in her as many times as I can at home, now! Plus, of course, all the bonus features like:
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL BONUS:
- ALADDIN’S VIDEO JOURNAL: A NEW FANTASTIC POINT OF VIEW – Watch behind-the-scenes moments captured by Mena Massoud (Aladdin) in this fun, fast-paced look at his personal journey.
- DELETED SONG: “DESERT MOON” – Experience a moving duet performed by Jasmine and Aladdin, fully shot and edited, with an introduction by Alan Menken.
- GUY RITCHIE: A CINEMATIC GENIE – Discover why director Guy Ritchie was the perfect filmmaker to tackle this exhilarating reimagining of a beloved classic.
- A FRIEND LIKE GENIE – Discover how Will Smith brings talent, experience and his own personal magic to the iconic role of Genie.
- DELETED SCENES
- Falling Petals Into OJ
- Jafar’s Magic Orrery
- Anders’ Gift
- Wrong Wishes
- Silly Old Fool
- Post Yam Jam Debrief
- BLOOPERS – Laugh along with the cast and crew in this lighthearted collection of outtakes from the set.
- MUSIC VIDEOS
- “Speechless” – Music video performed by Naomi Scott
- “A Whole New World” – Music video performed by ZAYN and Zhavia Ward
- “ A Whole New World” (“Un Mundo Ideal”) – Music video performed by ZAYN and Becky G.
*Bonus features may vary by retailer
Now it is really time to try The Sorcerer Drink, are you ready for it?
Want more movie inspired drinks and recipes we have them for you!