With so many cool appliances and gadgets available to update our home technologically, it can be overwhelming. So Tips For a Smart Home Done Right are in order! Better yet if you get free help, right. I have all the details for you to consider taking up Best Buy’s offer for and in-home free of charge consultation.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I definitively want a smart home because I know it is going to make my life easier. But, I totally worry about getting items that might conflict with each other. Also, what if I spend tons of money on an item that I don’t really need? It might be that some other product might do two or three things that I need. That sounds like savings to me! So, I have scheduled online an appointment with a Best Buys expert.
Tip: Don’t Pay- Get Your Free In-Home Consultation
Free is fantastic but even better is everything that comes with your in-home consultation. I do encourage you to let Best Buy show you what’s possible in your home with a free In-Home Consultation, you can expect:
- Highly trained Best Buy In-Home Advisors to meet with you in your home and answer questions about Wi-Fi, smart home, appliances, home theater, and more. So, ask away!
- The In-Home advisors will provide recommendations and a personalized plan for the right solution to improve your home and life through tech. So cool! You then choose what you prefer or need from the recommendation. Then, Best Buy Best Buy coordinates all the deliveries and installations. Cue in the angels, friends!
- Expect to have the best smart home ever because everything will be the perfect match of the best products out there and your needs. Another piece of good news is that In-Home Advisors are whole home experts who can handle any project – big or small.
- I personally love that it is like they hold my hand throughout the entire process because once the work begins Best Buy will be with you every step of the way (and yes, the consultation is still free).
Tip: Your Needs and Smart Home Devices
You might have already an idea of what smart items you want in your home. Consider these because they might bring so much more into your life than you think!
- Ring doorbell: home or not, know what is going on at your front door without opening the door. Ring has a voice feature that offers hands-free help in checking who is at the door on your smart display, TV or phone.
- Eero: say good-bye to dead internet zones in your home. Eero uses TrueMesh technology to enable great WiFi performance and reliability no matter how many devices you use in your home.
- GE Profile Wall Oven: besides being a beautiful wall over, repeat after me Hot. Air. Frying! Yes, you can totally achieve crispy, never greasy, fried food results in your oven without any oil.
I know after reading all this you are nodding in agreement. This is an In-Home consultation you want AND need. Go make your appointment now!
Want more tech tips? How about Tips for a protected home