Do you know How To Make Frankenstein Suckers? They make for a fabulous easy and quick Halloween treat. These Frankestein Suckers are sure to delight both for looks and flavor. In under 10 minutes you will have a good size batch to share. They are great for Halloween celebrations and of course, for The Addams Family parties as well.
How To Make Frankenstein Suckers
There is nothing more iconic to Halloween for me than pumpkins and Frankenstein. Yes, not witches but the giant green monster! My first recollection of this scary creation is one of horror and fright. Lately everywhere I see him, he is a gentle and tender being that bring out many laughs. Frankesntein is now a character of unexpected contradictions.
- Black Jelly Belly’s
- 1 bag of Green Apple Jolly Ranchers
- Black Jelly Belly’s (jelly beans)
- Sucker sticks
- Edible Writing marker
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Unwrap Jolly Ranchers and stick together 3 jolly ranchers vertically (make sure they are touching). Leave enough space so when they come out of the oven you can put a sucker stick in them.
- Stick in oven for about 5-6 minutes. Keep a close eye on them and take them out when you get the melted desire you are wanting.
- Immediately roll the end of a sucker stick in each sucker towards the bottom.
- Quickly add the jelly belly’s to the bottom sides to create the “bolts”. If suckers start to harden, don’t worry, get a lighter and put the flame carefully where you want the jelly belly to go to and hold for a few seconds. It will melt the sucker just enough so you can stick the jelly belly on.
- Repeat the process for with the candy eyes. Take your lighter and just melt the area where you want the eye to go, hold for just a few seconds and then stick the eye on.
- Let them set at room temperature until harden, about 10 minutes.
- Then take your writing maker and draw on the hair, mouth, and scar.
Done! Quick, simple and easy. In minutes you will have the coolest and most delicious Frankesntein suckers.
More Halloween Treats
We made this Frankesntein Suckers to celebrate that The Addams Family animation movie is out in theaters everywhere. You can read our movie review and parental guide.
This sure adds up to the Halloween celebrations!!
Wicked Spider Mason Jar
Witch Brew Treat
Delicious Vampire Freakshake