It is hard to find anyone who doesn’t think Baby Yoda is the cutest. So, I think Love DIY Baby Yoda Cupcake Topper, You Will! This easy DIY will be a hit with your Star Wars fans regardless of their age! The latest Disney Plus Mandalorian star is perfect for class parties, Valentine’s celebrations, and of course all Star Wars parties. Get ready, when you make this Baby Yoda DIY you can’t help but smile all the way through!
Love DIY Baby Yoda Cupcake Topper, You Will!
Not only is this DIY Baby Yoda a super easy craft, but I also think it is an upcycle one. That is because you will be using a sparkling wine/ prosecco/ cava/ champagne cork. Just like we did for The Nutcracker Toy Soldier DIY cork 🙂 In under 5 minutes, you will be done and ready to decorate it all with a Baby Yoda Cork DIY that can be used as a cupcake topper. I am planning on making this for a Baby Yoda Baby Shower too! You can also add metal links to it and make it into a key chain. Because The Force is with you, the creative possibilities are endless!
How to Make a DIY Baby Yoda Cork Figurine – Tutorial
We decided on a Family Star Wars movie night. So, I started working on my R2D2 cookies when it hit me, why not have the cute one with us too! After that, I was one with my very basic force-creating abilities to end up with this Star Wars DIY Baby Yoda Cork project.
- Champagne cork
- Green paint
- Black small sequin pieces or plastic gems
- Beige cloth or ribbon
- Green foam
- Glue gun
- Clean your champagne cork and paint the top part green. Leave to dry for two minutes
- From the green foam, cut the ears for Baby Yoda using this image as a template.
- Use the glue gun to affix the cut ears on each side of your Baby Yoda’s “face” as well as the two black pieces of sequence which will be the eyes of the figurine.
- Once the green paint is 100% dry, tie the beige cloth around the cork’s neck
Star Wars Fun
Since the Baby Yoda toys are going to be taking a bit to be available, you can beat the stores with your very own DIY Baby Yoda! Now that you know how to make Baby Yoda, how about some Baby Yoda fun facts: These are perfect for a little game at your party:
- Don’t forget that it is actually called “The Child”
- It is 50 years young!
- We are not sure if there are more of his species out there
- Many call it a “him” but there is nothing to say it could be a “her”
- Baby Yoda is said to be the last of his species and we only know a total of 3 characters from is species in Star Wars
For your Baby Yoda party or Star Wars party you might want to include some yummy Chewbacca cookies, easily made with your gingerbread cookie cutter!
Now tell me, are you ready to try out this DIY Baby Yoda party idea?
For more cork DIY figurines, try The Wasp cupcake topper. Yes, I have another one for you. This one is also in the Marvel vein. You are going to go out of this universe to make this one too. Even though it is not a galaxy, far, far, away, it is still lots of fun. Try our fabulous Captain Marvel easy craft too!
Baby Yoda Cork DIY by coolchillmom on Jumprope.