I don’t know about you, but at home every time there is Star Wars play lightsabers need to come out. Of course that mean a Mini Star Wars Lightsaber DIY are in order! All sizes and all colors because you just never know how the force will manifest :-). Especially, since the end of the saga is upon us.
Mini Star Wars Lightsaber DIY
Truthfully, these lightsabers are the easiest and fastest you will ever make. Also, they have been tested and approved around here. I can attest to hours of fun from a galaxy far far away! Here is how you make them:
- Small glow sticks
- Gray duct tape
- Black and gold sharpies
- Cut a small piece of duct tape. This will be the handle for the lightsaber.
- Get your glowstick and alight the bottom of the lightsaber with the duct tape. Wrap it around the glow stick.
- Use the sharpies to make the the handle markings for the lightsaber.
- Break the glowstick and let the force take over the fun!.
About Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker ©2020 & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
Yay! It is Now available on Digital and Blu-ray™.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker stars Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa), Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker), Adam Driver (Kylo Ren), Daisy Ridley (Rey), John Boyega (Finn), Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), Naomi Ackie (Jannah), Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux), Richard E. Grant (General Pryde), Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata), Keri Russell (Zorii Bliss), Joonas Suotamo (Chewbacca), Kelly Marie Tran (Rose Tico), with Ian McDiarmid (Emperor Palpatine) and Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian).
Cool Star Wars Family Night Ideas
Definitevly, the Rise of Skywalker marks history! It must be celebrated in different ways. Yesteday, I shared an easy way to learn how to draw Babu Frik. To that, you can definitvely add R2D2 cookies in the mix. If you are in the mood for some extra Star Wars epic stories, you should totally watch Rogue One . Also, get super ideas to put together a Han Solo Family Movie Night.
You could also put together a cool Star Wars package for the fans in your life. Here are some ideas of what you can include in it:
Oh and don’t forget Chewbaca cookies too!
A Must do- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywaler Bonus Material
The best way to underline the final episode of Star Wars is to enjoy the over two hours of bonus materials we get:
Bonus features include*:
The Skywalker Legacy
– The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase
– Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
Aliens in the Desert
– See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
D-O: Key to the Past
– Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
Warwick & Son
– Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
Cast of Creatures
– The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveal the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
The Maestro’s Finale
– Composer John Williams reflects on his body of work for the Star Wars saga and shares insights on scoring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
* Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer
Oh, and after you get your own Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker copy, throw in some Baby Yoda DIY fun too!
Star Wars Mini Lightsabers – DIY by coolchillmom on Jumprope.