Oh yumm, this Easy Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks Recipe will be a winter season hightlight! No joke, this is delicious and so much fun to indulge in. Plus, it make for an easy and perfect family actiivty too. Of course, you will end up making more than a few and that is OK. Because, it makes for a perfect little gift as well. So, let’s get to the kitchen and make some Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks!
Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks In Under 10 Minutes
Are the perfect touch for any holiday drink It is time to combine delicious holiday flavors: peppermint and chocolate! As I said, these Christmas candy sticks are mega easy to make. In reality, there are two operating words here, easy, and chocolate! Well, at least for me 🙂 . No doubt, that this is a super-easy way to fancy up your drinks. They are also the perfect compliment for any Christmas dessert table. You can even include them in a hot chocolate bar! The possibilities are endless. and these delicious sticks are so easy to make you can whip them up in under 10 minutes. Believe me, you will, because they are just that much fun to make and eat!
Easy Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks Recipe
Ready for some chocolate dipped candy cane sticks? Here is the recipe
This recipe makes 12
- A bag ofadorable snowman treat
- 1 container of Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits
- A bag of peppermint sticks, 12 sticks
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Use a adorable snowman treat to melt the chocolate wafers and mix until smooth.
- Dip the peppermint sticks into the chocolate about 3/4 of the way.
- Lightly shake the excess chocolate off and place the peppermint stick onto the cookie sheet
- Sprinkle some of the mallow bits onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat steps with remaining peppermint sticks
- Set aside to dry completely before enjoying in a cup of cocoa or coffee!
Time to Just Yum It Out
Yes, we can’t get enough of them. Definitively, these are perfect on their own or as stir sticks! They are simply amazing to enhance every hot cocoa cup or to convert your cup of coffee into a holiday mocha. Bonus? They are super cute on any table or plate.
Cool mom tip: For a fun festive gift, grab a bunch, place them in a cellophane bag and tie them together with a ribbon.
For another fun winter recipe idea, try our aadorable snowman treat