Woof! Time to DIY Paw Patrol Rubble Mask and Celebrate Paw Patrol: Rubble on the Double New DVD! Every Paw Patrol fan is excited about the newest addition to the team, Rubble. So, let’s tinker, construct and make this super easy craft to welcome Rubble into our homes!
I am excited to have partnered with Nickelodeon to bring you this fab mask DIY!
DIY Paw Patrol Rubble Mask
Get your helmets on. It is time to construct! Or, cut and glue all things to make this Rubble fun mask. There is no doubt, this mask will be a hit. Indeed, all Paw Patrol fans will love making one. Want to surprise your fan instead? Make this mask in under 15 minutes!
How to DIY Rubble Mask
As I said, the mask is easy. More importantly, it is a quick craft. Little Rubble fans might be in a hurry to wear their masks:
- yellow foam sheet
- brown foam sheet
- white foam sheet
- glue stick
- hole puncher
- templates below
- First, print and prepare mask patterns.
- brown face outline
- anchor-like white piece for Rubble’s white fur coloring
- gray badge
- yellow helmet
- rectangular yellow piece to add to the helmet
- 2 small white pieces for the ears.
- Next, cut out the foam pieces for the mask using the patterns. Don’t forget to cut out the circles for the eyes from the large brown face outline.
- Now, assemble the mask:
- Use the large brown piece as the mask base and glue on it Rubble’s white coat coloring pieces
- Next, glue on Rubbles construction helmet (yellow piece) In the center of this yellow piece glue over a smaller rectangle of yellow foam to achieve a 3D look for the mask.
- Over the top center part of the yellow helmet piece glue the gray badge.
- The final pieces to glue on are the white of Rubble’s ears. Those go over the brown ears. Make sure you add them on the ear portion closest to Rubble’s face.
- Once all the pieces are glued, use a hole puncher on the left and right edges of the mask
- Finally, thread ribbon through the holes to make the mask ties.
Now you are done. To use the mask, tie the ribbon ends in the back of your head.
Cool mom tip: I like to pat down the piece I glue with the back of my hand. This helps me in case my hands have extra glue or are dirty.
For more details on how to make this easy Paw Patrol Rubble mask, take a look at this video:
Celebrate Paw Patrol: Rubble on the Double New DVD!
Now that you are done, mask on! I love that we get to go back in time and discover how Rubble became part of the awesome Paw Patrol. Better yet, the kids get inspired to make, construct and create. As always, teamwork and fun are important pieces of the Paw Patrol fun.
About Paw Patrol: Rubble on the Double
Get ready to raise the “woof” with Rubble and the rest of the pups in the all-new DVD release, PAW Patrol: Rubble on the Double. Available on January 19, 2021, and featuring nine construction-themed episodes from Nickelodeon’s hit preschool series PAW Patrol (produced by Spin Master Entertainment), the DVD will shine a spotlight on fan-favorite pup Rubble and will even include a flashback of how he became a member of the PAW Patrol. Fans can join the pups for adventures filled with tons of digging, building and fixing, as the PAW Patrol work together to save animals, superheroes, a rock-and-roll show, and more.
- Get a Rubble
- Pups Save the Beavers
- Save Three Little Pigs
- Save the Hippos
- Pups Save a Cow
- Find a Genie
- Pups and the Beanstalk
- Save Apollo
- Pups Save the Woof and Roll Show
Want to make more easy masks? Try these Teen Titan masks